1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello BuBu Odoroki (CCC), new piggy on the block!

May 12, 2009

1. Congratulations to the winners!!!

But my Bubu and Snoink are ordered and paid!!!
      Yaay!!!
      I can't wait to see them for real, they will propably blow me away with cuteness!!!

2. I've ordered my BuBu!! (Thank goodness for layaway...this newfound hobby/obsession/addiction is killing me!)! I just couldn't resist this little guy, though....love his wrinkled nose and smiling face. Sooo, I guess I'll be eating Mac 'n Cheese and Top Ramen for another few months. ;)

3. I'm with RoseAnn on this, I'm still confused. The link you've posted shows some lovely customization of some of Charles' dolls. But while I see there's potential to change the face-ups, this example doesn't really show the possible versions of BuBu. Maybe it's on the CCC website and I'm missing it? :?

4. Dear Juli DC,
      The 1st edition of BuBu really is just one version, it's casted in orange resin - teint like the one from our official PR photos/flyer. So sorry about the confusion :?. Hope it is clear now?
      Take care,
      Charles

5. Hi Charles,
      Thank you, yes that makes sense now. I'm crunching numbers now, trying to figure out if I can manage do a layaway and get BuBu! :apig: My Alice-Cochon really wants him to be her swine sweetheart! :aheartbea

Hugs, Juli DC :fangirl:

6. I am so excited to be getting one! I seriously didn't think I would since I sent my answer only a few days ago.

7. i m so excited and glad bubu is coming to me real soon!i just ordered him some seconds ago!he s such a lovely creation as every of charles really is!i really loved and still love the acb piggies so bubu is really the topping of everything!he got that really cute looking face and a beautiful tan!i love him so much and cant wait him to arrive!!!if you dont bought him already-do it now!i guess they will be sold out real soon!!!thank you charles for this wonderful creation!bubu <3

8. 0h my...the more I look at this little swine, the cuter he gets...he is just a little sweetie!
      William will have to share his clothes I guess....or maybe I will just have to buy another pair of the overalls and make him a differen shirt...we will see.
      I am guess in from the story that there are other little animals to follow... am I right?!
      RoseAnn

9. " guessing"...not guess in...my typing is getting dreadful!!!

10. Yes thats what I read too RoseAnn... :) more CCC anthros...or oh no... please not too soon... I really need to save up some money first after buying Fidelia and BuBu, Im broke, but very happy and look forward seeing these cuties :aheartbea

11. Now I'm waiting on three dolls! Two little wolves and a piggy!
      Think of the possibilities...

Little pig, little pig, LET ME IN!!

12. Wow it's adorable! But $67 for that little plushie 0_0

13. Boy..you are not kidding about needing a breather.....I spent last year collecting the Alice Cherry Blossom family and their outfits....
      NOW Bubu....plus his toy... and his dream sequence friends coming.....AChhhhhht!!!... (that is the sound of my debit card self-destructing.....)

14. Whew, I think I got mine, but I'll have to wait and see. I didn't get any confirmation when I used Paypal to put him on layaway earlier tonight, so we'll see. Cross your fingers....and ummmm trotters for me everyone! ;)

15. But it's made by Tinybear. I ordered one because I really think Snoink will be the cutest plushie around, and it's very limited!!!
      Would love to have a human sized plush of Snoink!!

16. I was at work all day and couldn't order and now he's sold out. Feeling really sad about this as I really wanted him :(

17. sold out? already wow... When I came out of work yesterday I went and ordered . I think charles will have to make more piggy's in future :)

18. sorry for not being able to buy him but there are some places to buy him still

19. I'm really crossing trotters for you!! :) wow - sold out already :D- I'm so glad I ordered my BuBu right on time :chocoheart:chocoheart:chocoheart