1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Hellwis Workshop

Jun 25, 2019

1. She's amazing! She looks like a good poser too.

2. So, has anybody received anything? A doll, refund or just an answer maybe?

3. I saw somebody on Instagram get a doll in the last week, so I am very much hoping that they are happening, albeit slowly.

4. Keeping my fingers crossed that's happening. I really would like to be able to get one of these beauties one day <3

5. So it looks like Hellwis has updated this instagram tooday with some news! They said their move has finished and they're back to working on Sahit. There's to going out this week and they said that the rest of the orders will be completed and sent out by the end of December. I hope she sticks to her word and everyone here waiting will be able to get theirs soon! I also hope she's learned and develops a better system to help her respond to people and get orders out quicker for the next time she takes a round of orders.

6. I hope so too. I have so many other dolls to sew for, but I'm super exited to get mine here and see what kind of clothes I can make up!

7. Has anyone recieved updates on their order?

8. I will update here to say... I have had no updates. :( I have sent an email and a few instagram comments and received no reply.

9. No news too.

10. Very disapppinting. I am interested in their doll but this first order has seemed to be delayed for so long... I hope it works out for everyone waiting. :(

11. Yeah. I hope to get mine eventually, but unless there's significant change in the customer service I'll not likely be ordering from them again. I don't mind the wait - it's just the lack of updates and refusal to answer emails that's the issue.

12. Have any of you tried messaging them directly to them on Insta? instead of emailing and sending comments? I actually got a response to a couple questions about when the next order period might be. I was told they hope to have all dolls finished by the end of Jan but of course things could delay it more.

So send a direct message to them on Insta :) you might get a better response that way :D

13. About next order period??? no, thanks. I still wait for answer in direct on Insta for the first one, mwahaha.
      Sorry but - you really think we only whining here but not to try to get an answer by all the possible channel? Fine.
      Good luck with the next order.

14. I have sent emails, insta messages and insta PM. The last response back from them has been in the beginning of August.

I’d just like to know the estimated wait time, since my order has taken over their initial estimation. Waiting is fine - people in this hobby are used to wait times - but no one should have go use secondary social media beyond what they used to order to try to get an estimate on how long it may take to recieve a product that’s been already paid for...

15. Still no responses to further emails or social media messages. :(
      I am thinking about asking for a refund for my deposit, but I am not sure even that looks likely given the lack of response, and the PayPal window has long since closed.

16. I've received no responses either. If anyone else has, please let us know.

17. As they don't seem to be responding over email or instagram, does anyone know of other places where thy have accounts for attempt contact?

18. there is russian equivalent of Facebook and this acc: Hellwis (16+) , but it requires registration to comment

and the last post there is the same date as insta, so no news too (

19. Has anyone actually recieved a doll from them (that's not been purchased in-person)?

20. I know it's completely pointless asking at this stage but... any news, anyone?

Still no word for me. At this point I have to strongly advise anyone against trying to order from this maker. I've had my money taken and have no doll or refund to show for it.