1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Hellwis Workshop

Jun 25, 2019

1. Mine one is ready too, but I can't get her right now due to my own circumstances. It's not completely depend on the author, but if there was no such a long delay, she can already be at home :(

2. Hellwis has gotten back to me, and things seem to be turning for the better. I am hopeful :)

3. @ronnie92 That’s great! Was it via instagram or email?

4. email - and the conversation has been ongoing. I'll keep you all posted on any news (or lack of them, depending on what happens). : )

5. @ronnie92 Excellent! I will eagerly await results. :) I won’t email again myself just yet, I will wait in the hopes that it makes absolutely sure the artist concentrates on your/immediate dolls rather than adding to the queue and risking another repeat of all this. Right now I have no money and no doll haha so I can’t lose anything further by waiting more LOL.

Seriously though, I really REALLY hope you and @Foxxx get your dolls, and maybe one day eventually I will see one too.

6. @ronnie92 I'm so happy for you and keep us updated!

To charge the participants of this topic with positive emotions and ease the waiting time, here are a couple of photos of my Sahit.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

7. @abris She really is so beautiful! Actually, that tongue, did you have to ask for it/pay extra? About 8 months ago I tried to ask the artist about the tongue part but got no response. I think it's a neat addition to the sculpt!

8. @nattherat Thank you!
      The tongue is made of a thin polyurethane, not fixed in the mouth, can be inserted and removed if necessary. I didn't pay extra for it and think it's a small bonus for buyers.

9. I'm still holding out a dim hope I can buy one of these beauties at some point. I'm glad the artist is starting to restart some communication.

10. Hellwis has sent me images of my doll having been cast - only a few final touches remain.

11. @ronnie92 I could not be happier to hear that! When I saw the notification, I dreaded it being news that the silence had begun again.

I will continue to wait until you have safely received your doll, which I hope will be soon, before I enquire about mine. Here’s hoping this all bodes well!

12. I'm so happy for you!!! It's awesome that you guys are starting to get communication and pics of the ones you ordered. I really hope it continues!

13. They have sent me an email inquiring about which eye and tongue options I'd like - I was under the impression I wouldn't get a choice so that's nice. I'll keep you posted.

14. The artist contacted me by email to resume making my doll so that's good! I will also keep this thread updated with what happens.

15. the artist posted an update on Instagram today! Reading the Instagram comments it sounds like the artist doesn't plan to open pre-orders like this again in the future, so I think they learned their lesson. :sweat Here's what they said:
      "Hello everyone! These beauties are already finished. There are very few orders left, and I will finish them very soon. I thank my customers for their endless patience ❤

A couple of dolls for free sale are coming soon."

And in the comments:
      "think I will continue to sell ready dolls, or take orders for one doll at a time"

16. I have recieved a tracking code. I will keep you updated on the status - though my previous package from Russia took more than a month to arrive to Finland so it might be a while :D

17. @ronnie92 Congrats, how exciting! :D Can't wait to see your Sahit!

I confirmed the colours and options for mine, and received an estimation that it would be finished by the end of August, which I really hope for. Back when I ordered the doll I had big plans for shimmers and all that, but given the pandemic that has happened in the meantime, I can't afford my fancy plans. I was a little worried if I could even afford the doll any more, but luckily I had already been thinning my collection and had sold enough to cover a basic colour Sahit. Not getting the neat resin effects the artist is able to do is disappointing, but hey if the money isn't there, it isn't there. :lol: If all goes well, I think she'll look amazing even without the pearl shimmer!

18. Gotcha! :dance
      I've got mine babe at last and she is perfect <3
      [​IMG]

19. Omg! She's soooo amazing, the shimmer looks beautiful! :loveI am very, very jealous lol :lol:
      I only found out about these dolls a few weeks ago and gosh, I want one so much :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea I can't wait to see more photos of her, congratulations! :cheer

20. She looks beautiful, I love that shimmer! It's part of the resin itself, yeah?