1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Help me dress my Volks SD17, What can he wear?

Jun 27, 2007

1. Hey there, resurrecting this thread to help solve a shoe dilemma. I measured my Genji's foot and it's about 8.1cm or so long, basically 8cm. I've been having the worst time finding shoes for him and was eyeing some of the Senior Delf shoes on Luts as a possible option. Does anyone know if these shoes would fit SD17 boys?

What about SSDelf shoes? I know the foot is much bigger, but the pair of SD17 shoes I got from Volks are monstrous and I'd rather have the shoe be a little big rather than not fit at all. Thanks for any help. :sweat

2. Tereya>> SSDF shoes are HUGE. My boy's Luts boots measure in at about 12.3cm in length and 5.2cm in width. o___o

3. Tereya Chan>> The Senior Delf shoes I have fit SD17 very well, the length is 9 cm :]
      I think it has also been mentioned somewhere that some of the SD13 Dollheart shoes fit--the older ones from a few years back wouldn't, but a pair I got last year is bigger and fits well

4. Tereya Chan: I have dollheart shoes and they fit SD17 boy. :)
      The shoes that come with h.naoto outfit set for sd13 boy also fit him.
      Musedoll shoes (I have only one pair, and they are boots) also fit him well, and these are bigger than dollheart ones. :XD:

5. Thanks everyone~ Who would have thought it would be so heard to find a pair of classy, simple loafers to go with a suit.

6. I've been trying to dress my SD17 but am finding my options limiting. Will 70cm clothes work? What about Dollshe clothing? Any advise would help. Thanks.

7. I'm sorry if there is already a tread for this, I haven't found...

Has anyone of you tried Dollmore Model Boy clothes on Volks SD17? I'm especially interested in suits and wonder if they could fit?

8. Hi Izayoi, sometimes you can find a sweater or something that wil work but generally the sleeves are too long, if you are going for short-sleeved items I find that Dollshe stuff can be kind of interchangable with the SD17s, as far as pants no luck, unless you roll up the pants legs. Also SD17s seem to have wider hips than DS boys, and their legs are definately shorter; SD17s are around 65-66cm as opposed to 70cm.

Hi Sadomina, Dollmore model boy sleeveless shirts may work if they are form-fitting but not at all if it's anything bigger. Any normal sized shirt or pair of pants will be too big. DM Model boys are around 71cm and SD17s are 65cm, so their arms and legs are shorter than Model boys.

Hope that helps you both in the hunt:)

9. Thank you, Haruko006, this really helps! :D
      Well, so it seems I have to continue my hunting for matching suit sets for my Hijikata-san...:sweat

10. Has anyone ever tried EID clothes on an SD17? I'm pretty sure EID are broader than SD17, but do any of the clothes work?

11. SD17s are nowhere near as tall and massive as an EID, so there's no way EID clothing would fit. You'd probably have been luck fitting an SD17 into YID clothing though the YIDs are a little shorter and very slim.

12. Hahaha...didn't really think so. Someone in the marketplace had a picture of an EID modeling a shirt and had it labeled SD17 so I was a bit confused since they're so huge.

Anyone have any luck with pants from say M3 Studio? I know they have SD17 sizes for their jeans.

13. Does anyone have the actual measurements for an SD17? Like chest, waist and hips?

14. Bump for this! i'm interested in the width of shoulders especially :/