1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

here come new Lati

Mar 10, 2009

1. oh Tinybear, I feel for you there :\

I also hope it isn't Tan's because I won't be able to control myself =P

2. OH no i have not saved up enough money yet. Oh this stupid exchange rate is killing my doll buying.

3. Does somebody know when they post a fotos of the limited dolls? :?

4. Oh man, has anyone in the USA been charged customs fees?

5. I haven't, but they always mark the doll as being worth $50 on the customs form regardess of the real value.

6. I'm not suprised at all about that message about the premium makeup service. It was only a matter of time before they realised they shouldn't be re-doing the limited makeup on basic dolls..... Still, I was hoping to squeak in there and get a kitty lea before they stopped doing it....

I can't wait to see photos of the new specials. waiting is soooo hard, and I know that this is just the beginning...:sweat

7. Oh I'm sooo excited, more Latis!!! I can't wait to see what the Whites will be, I want a Belle! Not sure if I want the sp body yet, I was planning on the teeny one first. :fangirl:

I vowed I would only buy tans but my will is already weak and wavering... lol....since I just got my first Yellow girls and love them so much, I don't think I'll be able to stand waiting only for tans. That was originally my plan. It's probably going down the drain as we speak.

Gloomy garden... hmmm. Could they mean a rainy day? What on earth would that look like as a doll?! Or maybe they're all dressed like black flowers?! :o

I can't *wait* to see the Yellow flower garden babes. :)

8. Yes, be weak along with us Winternight. You know resistance is futile! *insert evil cackle here*

haha

luv MOP...

9. I'm still waiting for my Lati dolls from the last release as they have been in customs since last Sunday. They have just been 'Released with Charges' this morning. The exchnage rate for the £ is so terrible at the moment that last Sunday the value of $50 went over the £36 limit you are allowed as a gift, which is just when my parcel arrived in customs!!
      Until the exchange rate improves I would expect to have to pay charges for Latidolls coming into the UK, and then you can feel lucky if your parcel gets through with no charges!!

10. I can't wait to see these :) Gloomy Garden sounds particulary intriguing to me...maybe it is a goth loli look?

11. I keep looking at the Latidoll website, but - am I missing something? http://latidoll.com/index.html - it says "latidoll.com" in top left, and clicking it takes you to the index. link, but it's the same; at the bottom of the page is three image banners with doll faces, but no other links to an actual working website! I find several doll sites and it confuses me to no end. What am I missing? Wrong link or something? T_T

12. run your cursor over the word SHOPPING MALL ...Korean , English , Japan will drop down
      click on English and it will take you there xx

can you tell I have done that before LOL

13. I REALLY hope they re-stock their wigs too. The one I want has been out of stock for MONTHS :(
      I can't wait to see the Gloomy Garden & Flower Garden sets too!!!! ^_^

14. I'm still super excited! Imogen is also very excited about the prospect of having a lati brother or sister to play with. She gets lonely sometimes with only the pukis around...

I'm trying to decide whether I want Miel or Lea or Lami or Byurl this time I guess I'll have to wait and see what the specials look like..... can't wait to see pics!

I also really want them to restock the wigs. I have Lea's default wig for my Cookie, but i would love to have some more options for her.. and for my new lati, whoever he/she may be....

15. Sweet little garden dolls, I can't wait to see them! Basic Lumi is next on my list, but it really depends on what these sweethearts look like.

16. I've been waiting and waiting for a Lea to go with my HK Momo, he desperately needs a sister. Gloomy flower sounds really nice to me, and the anticipation is KILLING ME :)

17. The anticipation is killing me too. I am really hoping as tomorrow is Monday that they put the pics up. Please please please Lati! I need time to decide and then to figure out how I want the makeup. Argh this is the bad kind of waiting, when you don't know what's coming...

18. When do they normally release the pictures? how far in advance to the release date?
      and how many do they normally release when it is limited?

19. Aha ha ha, I actually figured out the problem....It was because I had flash disabled (my browser dislikes it, and has a tendency to crash, so I usually disable it unless I know a site needs it. Most sites don't utterly depend completely on it - LaTiDoll does, at least from the homepage >_< So the 'shopping mall' and all that - doesn't even show. And unlike sites like Youtube, it doesn't inform you that you need flash enabled! Ah well....now I know. >_<

20. I have a question, how much including shipping would a lati yellow cost? I'm planning on buying the basic Lami when the restock comes around.