1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

here come new Lati

Mar 10, 2009

1. Well, what exactly do you want? Just the doll, or a doll with extras? Depending on what you want will determine the exact cost (face ups, wig, outfits, etc are all extra). This is all on the website, you need to pick what you think you want and add it up.

For shipping, the last time I shipped in a Lati yellow (to the US, by the way) it was about $54, so that's a good guesstimate for you to plan for the shipping, don't forget to add that in, too.

I recommend getting the wig and outfits elsewhere unless you see something you really, really love at Lati. But they are so expensive and you can find some really cute thing a lot cheaper at places like Etsy. It's a good way to save some money. If you are good and sewing you can maybe try to make your own items.

Lami is so sweet, I hope you can get her! :aheartbea

2. I love lati, and I,m waiting for the pictures of the new limited, but sadl I don,t have enough money now to buy one....
      Anyway I,d like a coco basic so much......... :-(

3. Ahhhhh!! Typical I've been stalking that site all day and the moment my back is turned they put them up! haha
      Drat I really didn't want an elf. Love the pink outfit though. I must not be tempted. Repeat several hundred times a day.
      Now I want to see the green limiteds!

4. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! I'm very excited! :)

5. Are they tan skin? I really like the beige outfit :)

6. I think they look tanned skin - I can't wait to see the others aswell!!! :)

7. OMG, I think they're tans... I'm going to pass out... :o

8. Holy Cow they are tans !
      Lots of words ending with F !
      I JUST SPENT OVER £500.00 on a Kenner ...I put the B in broke !
      I HAVE TO SELL BY BODY ...A KIDNEY ...ALL MY TEETH !

OK Had a closer look ...STUNNING ...Love Byrul ..adore the outfits ..If there is only those 3 for the Limmiteds ..Im safe ...No Lea ..so Im safe

Its a tan Lea Im after

Good luck every one who is going for one

9. Finally!!!!!

but but but....

now i'm stuck thinking who I should get. :doh

May i ask - how long is the average waiting time for those who have ordered the basic dolls from them? The waiting time is torture i'm sure. :?

10. For Ever LOL , I think its still about a 2 month waiting period ?

11. They do look tanned! Well...this means all that money I was saving up for a LittleFee Shiwoo is going to Lati. I guess Shiwoo will have to wait, but if I can get a tanned yellow Lati I will die a happy lady! I can't wait to see more pictures...I'm so excited now. :D

12. The only picture i see is on the front page with just the three dolls.
      Is that it, or am i overlooking something?

13. Yes that seems to be the only little teaser so far, Miomo. I hope they post more info soon!

14. nanadinka: Oh me too. I'm sitting at the edge of my seat with such anticipation!!

15. How much do you think the yellows will run for?
      $300? more?

16. OMG!
      I actually didn't really want a tan so much, or an elf really... but I LOVE byurls pink outfit! omg thats adorable. the little pointy hats are hilarious tho. did anyone see the little slippers? do you think they come with too? Imo would LOVE a pair of bunny slippers.

I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! I think this is going to make my decision even harder...... i just know the faceups are going to be adorable... *sigh*

17. The slippers are SUPER adorable! :aheartbea

18. Are you sure shipping is that much? Of course, I have never ordered from them before, but I thought I saw somewhere on the Lati site that shipping was about $25 for a basic doll.

19. The last doll I ordered from lati was a limited yellow, the shipping to Canada was $50. The box latidoll ships their yellows in is twice the size of the doll's box. I could only wish the shipping for a basic would be $25, but it's doubtful.