1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

here come new Lati

Mar 10, 2009

1. I can't remember how much shipping was for my Lati white sp, but for the size of the doll, the box was HUGE!!! Wish they'd send them in smaller boxes, more likely to get through customs as well as being cheaper to ship.

2. Wow, the pics are cute, but I think I'm save so far. I'm not really interested in a tan.
      Maybe the Gloomy Garden Whites will tempt me.

Shipping for my Lati Yellow to Germany was $50, by the way.

3. Shipping by most BJDs is exorbitant. And the boxes for tinies are excessive. That's what really annoys me - it makes the dolls unnecessarily expensive. I got my first Latis - a White Laches and a Yellow Lea head in the last order period though and am addicted. I will also add a White Sp Belle to the collection shortly. She's adorable.

4. Oh dearie .... I think they are tan too and the wee feet? or slippers?
      I am going to get one .... but which one???

Shipping for the 1 Prayer Angel was 65 to the US.

5. Eee the new pics are up of the Flower Garden dolls, they are so cute! Seven dolls in all. I love all the outfits too! I hope that means they'll show the Green Lati tomorrow!

6. Oh Crap ..a Tan Lea ...I know I am doomed

my heart sunk ...I am working the weekend they are released ..and I just know Im going to miss Lea ..

Is it the 22nd they go on sale ?

7. No the 20th Carrie is what they said. I hope you can get one!

8. Im beyond gutted ..its this weekend I am away working ..there is no way I can stop up all night like I did when I ordered my Lea Elf

I have left message asking Lati ...If she is limmited like the Hong Kong ELves/preyer of angel ..I think it will be OK
      if she is limmited to 40 ...like the last Lea elf with the sleeping elf ..she sold out by the time I got up ...I know I will miss her ...sobs onto the laptop

I am waiting for their reply

9. They haven't mentioned what time of day they're selling either.

Also their payment process, is it like Fairyland where you order then they send out an invoice? So you don't have to pay immediately to secure the doll? Or you do?

10. Last time it was midday their time ..I think ..which worked out about 4.00 here
      I think you can go straight to paypal ? when you order ?

11. I'm pretty sure I paid straight away when I ordered last time, but I used a credit card not Paypal... I think... I was afraid to wait for an invoice because I figured they'd be sold out fast.

Carrie, I thought of you when I saw tan Lea!

I wonder how limited these will be, these outfits look too intricate to be able to do on a large scale. Maybe I'm wrong? I hope so.

They're so cute, I wish I had a money tree right now, I'd get a bunch of them!

12. OMG!!!!!!!! They are soooooo adorable *dies from cuteness*
      ---
      Im in love with the green one w blue hair & the orange one.
      Who are those two???

p.s. Coco is the one on the very top right??
      Many Thanx

p.s.s. WHo is the purple one as well?

13. The purple one is Lami and the orange one is Lumi...I think (someone plus correct me if I'm wrong). I'm pretty sure Coco is indeed the one at the top. :)

They are all so cute, I hope the release isn't too terribly limited or I might cry.

14. What about the green one? he/she looks so sad ):
      is that Pury?

15. Aww, Carrie. I know how much you've wanted a tan Lea. Is there anyone else in the UK who might be able to order her for you?

Worst case, I'd be willing to try and order her for you (but then you'd get dinged for shipping her to Canada and then back to the UK.) But..... if you really want her, let me know. I really don't mind trying to get her for you.

16. I'm in the same boat, I'm not in the UK or I'd offer to get Lea for Carrie... But if you want I'd be happy to do it for you anyway, Carrie, if you can live with the extra shipping costs from the USA. I know I'll be ready and waiting at my computer come ordering time. :)

miomo, as far as I can tell, these are the dolls:

Beige with pink wig is Coco

Orange is Lumi

Red with pink wig is Cookie

Purple is Lami

Pink with reddish/brown wig is Byurl

Green with blue wig is Lea

Blue with turquoise wig is Miel

EDIT: I had the Lea and Cookie mixed up, so I've corrected that mistake and this should be the right list now. :)

17. Ahh well if it was midday their time that's 11am my time. We're an hour ahead of them, still pretty close. I was also going to offer getting you the Lea Carrie but as I've never ordered from them before I may not be the best chance you have of actually getting one! *lol* That's why I asked how they liked to be paid.

I like their outfits but not enough to get one. I didn't want a Lati elf anyway and I think that Lumi is the orange one which is probably my least favourite colour. So I'm both happy that I'm not tempted and a little disappointed too. How crazy is that?!

Can I ask why a lot of people favour the tans? Is it because they're rarer?

I really want to see the pics of the other limited lines..this waiting is torture!

luv MOP...

18. OOOOH, I'll be fine unless they have a Laches. :aheartbea I plan to get a basic doll . . . . Someone please tell me they don't sell out of the basic dolls as fast as the limited dolls . . . .

19. I thought the orange was Lumi .. OMG she will be mine!!!! orange and tan and Lumi, I am so excited I could bust!
      Carrie, if you dont find someone in the UK to help, I will if you need me.
      That Lea in red is just darling .. She is tempting too.
      I wonder where Momo and Benny are? and if they will do a Laches and Pury?? I am such a greedy LaTi Lover