1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

here come new Lati

Mar 10, 2009

1. the red one is cookie and the green one is lea

benny and momo are missing for some reason.... I hope they still do them. I love momo
      i'm in SUCH trouble now, i love love LOVE cookie.... but I already have one. there is NO WAY my bf would be cool with me getting another of the same mold...... *pokes at her cute little pouty face* waaaaants :(

I also really love byurl, but i just fell SO hard for cookie... shoot shoot shoot shoot! what do i dooooo?

Motherofpearlz I'm pretty sure the reason why people favor the tan versions is because they've only made them once before, a couple of years ago i think. So yeah, they're rarer.

I'm hoping that they are time limit limited rather than number limited... they're going to sell out pretty much instantly if there is only a limited number.

2. Okay, can someone please help me? I just registered on the Lati website so I could ask a question, but after writing it, I don't see my question on the Q&A board. Where is it? And why can't I read other people's questions?

3. OH, I want the red Lea so bad. :) She's so cute.

4. I'm agreeing with alayaya, the red one is Cookie, the green/aqua one is Lea.

I can't wait to see their close-ups and the lati whites! Of course I can't afford them *_*

5. I hope its ok to ask ( i should know this already) but..
      what size wigs do Lati Yellows wear?

6. The FAQ says 6.5 - 8", which is not much help! I think you'd be best off asking people who already have the basics of the mold you'd like what their heads measure :)

7. You aren't supposed to be able to read anyone else's questions but your own, they are all password protected. That way you can ask questions about your order, etc., without worrying about everyone reading it. I have no idea why you can't see your own question...that's a question better directed at Lati, you can email them ([email protected]).

8. The FAQ says 5.5-6 for Lati yellow wigs. That's is what I've always bought and they fit perfectly.

9. You are right Amanohara. The red with pink hair is COOKIE (see how sad her face is?). Lea is in the front with a green outfit and blue hair :)

10. Cookie is red and Lea is Green, got it. :) 5.6 wigs are way too big. Every 5.6 wig even with a wig cap is toooooo big. I've been told that 5.5 fit better. I've got a post out right now for all Lati Elf's to see their wigs.

11. OH, and sorry if this has been put up, but have they posted prices for them yet? I haven't seen it if they have?

12. eur... how fast do they sell out generally?! (Both the basic and the limited...)
      I'm in class ALL DAY pretty much, and I don't want to miss out!

13. Oh my.....this will for sure break the bank. I have got be firm with myself this time....But if Lea is really tanned.....aaaaarrrrghhhh :nowords: I am hoping the prices will not have secretly gone up again like last time with the POAA release. Has anyone heard if this is a special release or a limited release? For specials we might have some time to buy them (like the cat versions). Limited editions can be sold out within hours (like last year with Elf Lea and Coco)

Tinybear....I PM'ed you. I might be able to help you!

14. I think its a limited release..... but if it is, it might be like the Prayer of angels

15. Gah where are the rest of the pics? I've been going insane all day refreshing the site.

16. Me too....I keep pressing the refresh button....It's driving me nuts!

17. We'll go crazy together then! haha Seriously though I know they want to surprise us but it's a whole lot more enjoyable and less panicked when you have time to decide what you want to get. Without feeling the pressure of buying a doll just because it's limited. I need time to talk myself out of it! Do they always put the pics up this late??

18. The Prayer of Angel ones were all up, detailed and priced way before sales opened

I agree MoP! Could do without mad clicking rush, nice to look at everything in leisure and decide :)

I think I am resigned to getting another :D

19. Oooo new pic up of the Flowers plus a Gloomy?