1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

here come new Lati

Mar 10, 2009

1. The faceup on the Gloomy is beautiful. Also the power of Lumi - I loathe orange but sheesh she looks gorgeous.

2. Arghh, Gloomy is much closer to the size I think I'd be happy with, but my bank account says it's no going to happen XD I'm going to have to just enjoy watching everyone else getting theirs...

Anxious to see the Gloomy whites though :)

Is it possible that's not a Gloomy, but the bigger Flower Garden Blue line girl?

3. Yes, there's a new picture. I really love Miel and Lea, but I too need to talk myself out of it.

I don't like to feel pressured like this. We will have such a short time to decide. I know this building up suspense is part of their marketing technique, but I am not too fond of it

4. OMG Where do you find pictures of new dolls?*_*

I only see one on the top of the picture....

5. Ahh yes you're probably right there, they're all the Flower Garden dolls. Sorry!

Gah this waiting is hideous. I guess they want us all making high pressured, spontaneous purchases. No fun.

6. Does anyone know if Lati mark down value routinely? Or are they a company who marks full value?

I'm wondering whether to chance ordering in this order period, or whether to buy on the secondary market - but this tends to be more expensive - but I hate the anxiety associated with customs

7. meguone, I was wrong when I posted the first list, and had Cookie and Lea mixed up... the red one is Cookie, the green one is Lea. I went back and edited that list so I won't mix everyone up. :doh

8. I got a Lumi in the last ordering period, and I was a little unsure how I'd like her. Well, I am *completely* in love with her, she's got the most open, sweet expression! If you don't like the orange you could always just not get the outfit and change the wig. :) Sorry to be the Enabler. ;)

9. Pictures are up! yayyyy! I think I might need a Lea! :)

10. Aww, they're so sweet... :(

I notice that Gloomy's are Special and Flowers are Limited... that's not good, right?

I wonder if anyone EU based would mind adding a white skinned body to their order for me? I'd be happy to pay for a portion of the shipping too of course :) I might be getting a Grown Up Pury head :D

Also, if anyone doesn't want their slippers or outfits... ;)

11. I had thought the red was Lea until I was told differently. The red one looks really, really sad.
      Lea looks really lovely.

haha no noooooooooo stop it! No I still want my basic Lumi because I don't need an elf for her lovely little character. Must they show so many pics that show us all those cute widdle angles?
      No they're all labelled as Limited on their front page. Which is bad.

Yes I agree, if noone wants Byurl's pink outfit...pm me! *lol* Isn't Byurl a boy? Why then did they put him in pink? *lol*

Oh that reminds me, are Lati bodies asexual?

12. Anyone seen the price is $340 but the outfit and slippers are extra? At least you can order them without if you want. Cute but not for me, I don't want elf ears.

13. The basics are just as lovely and will save you $ if you don't want the ears, clothes or the tan skin. :) I've been waiting for a tan Coco since I first became interested in Latis, I just love the color of the tan for some reason. And I'm never one to turn down an elf ear if I can help it....lol! :chocoberry

The only think I'm not nuts about with these dolls are the colored dots on their cheeks. Mine are going to have to go.

I don't know if the bodies are non-sexed, I have only my two girls... I assume they are all non-sexed. I've not heard of anyone mixing up the wrong body in an order or anything like that. And I've seen plenty of female versions of Byurl.

Kayjay, the last order was all a la carte as well, so I think they always run that way.

14. Ouch, that's ridiculous! They've only just put those pics up in the Ordering section because I've been checking all day and night.

Still no Green or White pics yet though. Yet Jaime have got all their new pics up and those are released on March 25th. Take a hint Lati!

15. Thanks Winternight. I'll definitely get my basic Lumi, I'm just trying to dissuade myself from wanting a tan girl to be a friend for my large TB Moona. I really don't need one. I really don't. I'll be spending enough as it is with a basic yellow and green. *flails*

16. In the close up individual shots I really like Lea. She has that hint of blue eye shadow and really lovely lips. Lami is nice too but Lea is lovely.

17. Pics of the Special Lati White are up. There under the "Special" menu.

I just might have to get a Lily. Love her outfit! :)

18. I believe the Lati Yellow 16cm bodies are angel bodies, while the Lati Yellow Special bodies are gender specific.

$340 is just for the doll? I guess $425 makes sense since the HK elves were $420, and these costumes are more elaborate? I think? But I did think the price had gone down because of currencies.

19. Aww the Whites are adorable. The faceup is beautiful and the purple is veddy noice. Well if they're Special they shoulda said so in their notice. *headdesk* Feels like we're just groping around in the dark trying to guess what they're doing.

20. Motherofpearlz : lmao I completely agree with the "groping around in the dark trying to guess what they're doing."