1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

hi~! everyone who loves luts-doll

May 25, 2005

1. we'll miss you!
      rest well! you're such a hard worker for us!
      you making buying from Luts a pleasure!
      <3

2. Aww, we'll miss you! have fun with your vacation! :daisy

3. I hope you have a great time, wherever you go...
      Will miss you...

4. We will miss you, Doogi. Thank you so much for everything you've done!

5. You'll be greatly missed, Doogi! You do such hard work for all of us, you deserve a little rest. Don't stay away too long! :sorry

6. Thank you Doogi for everything! You are the best, as everyone else has already said. You have always helped me with my orders and questions and I appreciate it very much. :daisy You always put a smile on your words! :daisy

Enjoy your time off... good wishes to you!

Welcome, Sean. I'm sure I will be contacting you soon!!! :wink:

7. Thank you for everything, Doogi - you're wonderful. ^_^ Please enjoy your time off!

8. Awwwww rest nicely doogi, I've never got any item form luts but I've heard a lot of good things about you!!! ^^

9. Hope you get some nice time off from Luts, but come back soon ok! :daisy
      You are so helpful and friendy, no one else can beat that!
      Thank you for all the help and answers to my questions :)

Have a nice vacation!

10. Have a great vacation, Doogi! :D :D :D

11. oh Doogi I will miss you alot- maybe you will come back some time-
      Thank you for letting us know, You definately have a large fan club in the US. You are the BEST
      Sandee

12. doogi!
      i recevied my nara last week, i fgorgot to email you that she is beautiful! i loved working with you and Eluts! luts is the best! have a good holiday, you have earned a rest! :D

13. We'll miss you very much Doogi - your kindness to everyone is greatly, greatly appreciated...I hope everything is all right, and I wish good luck to Sean, too ^^

14. Awww, enjoy your vacation, Doogie! We'll be nice to Sean until you come back. ^_~

Thank-you for all your hard work!

15. Thankyou for everything Doogi! Have a great vacation!!! ^_^ You rock so much! ^_^

16. Have a nice holiday and a bigggg rest :grin:

come back soon because eveyone loves you!!

James

17. Have a great vacation, Doogi! :) We will miss you. You are so kind and fun and wonderful.

18. Have a wonderful vacation Doogi and thanks so much for making it a wonderful experience to get out dolls from you!! :grin:

19. Have a great vacation! :grin:

Thank you, Doogi! :grin:

20. Doogi, you're wonderful! Have a lovely vacation!!!!!!