1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

hi~! everyone who loves luts-doll

May 25, 2005

1. 경이롭 것, 잘 휴가 가장 귀중한Doogi가치가 있는 있으십시요. 우리는 너의 반환에 앞으로 볼 것이다.

Have a wonderful , well deserved vacation dearest Doogi. We will look forward to your return.

~Allestra

2. Hello Doogi, have a great vacation and many thanks for helping me get a wonderful doll!

3. Hi Doogi- Thanks so much for your kind attentiveness, quick responses and your sweet, charming letters! I hope you have lots of fun and relaxation! :daisy :daisy

4. enjoy your vacation ~ thank you so much for all your help recently.

5. Have a wonderful break~! Thank you for everything that you have done for me and everyone else. ^^

6. Awww, we'll miss you! I'll probably be ready to order my Soony before you get back. Have a good vacation though, I hope you enjoy it! ^_^

7. I agree, Doogi, I hope you have an excellent holiday! Relax and enjoy yourself. ^^

8. we sure will miss you a lot Doogi! hope to see you back soon~! :grin:

9. have a great holiday Doogi! I can't wait till your return!

Thanks for all the wonderful service you have provided us! And yes, I know we WILL make a fan club for you!

Thank you so much for all you've done for us Doogi! Thank you thank you thank you!

10. You've certainly earned a break Doogi! Have a great time!!

11. I hope you have a wonderful rest!

12. Have a wonderful Holiday Doogie!!!

13. Doogi! We will miss you! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

One of your friends in the USA... :D
      sherry

14. Have a wonderful break Doogi! You will be very missed. :D

15. Have a WONDERFULL vacation Doogi!!! :grin:
      We will all miss you!

Charlie*^_^*

16. Have a good holiday, Doogi!

Rest and enjoy yourself!

New Customer Alice :D

17. Have a wonderful holiday doogi!!! :D

18. OOOOOO ~Doogi~ I will miss you soo much. Have a wonderful holiday! :grin: I will wait calmly for your return. :daisy :daisy

Lee

19. doogi is adorable. :D

doogi, thank you for all that you do for us all!!
      for your kindness, your professionalism :daisy

20. ah ! :o Doogi ! I miss you already !!! :cry:
      Have a good rest ! :D
      :daisy