1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

High Heel Feet for Delf Girls?

Mar 10, 2008

1. Hi guys,

I was wondering if there were any option heel feet (from any company) that fit delfs? Any recommendations?

Sorry mods if this is not the right category.

2. Bumping this to see if anyone ahs solved this mystery?

3. Bumping! I want to know the answer to this too!

4. Actually, Delf girls don't need high heel feet. Most high heels fit them with their standard (flat) feet. I know from personal experience that Senior Delf high heel styles fit my Delf girls and they are even able to stand in them well. Others have posted in the Delf discussion thread about other brands, I know Time Will tell was one of them but I don't remember the others.

5. Bumping this up since I'm going to buy the delf body soon. And even if a doll could stand with normal feet in high heeled shoes, it doens't look nice at all if you can see the actual feet. I have many of this kind of shoes where it's important that the feet would be about the same shape as the high heel shoe...

kcurry9: Did you take a picture of the super senior delf feet with it's own ball? All of the pictures don't seem to work anymore.

6. No, I don't have A Senior Delf girl and I think the only way to get the ankle ball is with a body. So I don't know if it would work with a Delf leg, but I would bet not, because they are completely different sculpts with no relation to each other - like two different companies, which is what they really are.

However, if the shoes fit, the flat feet don't look bad in open-toed shoes. The Senior Delf Girl shoes fit quite well and don't look bad at all, in my opinion:
      [​IMG]

7. I asked luts and atleast now the senior delf high heel legs come with the balls so I think I'll try them out. I also need to try if supia's high heel legs could fit.

And I meant this kind of shoes that I have that show the whole heel shape, not just the tip.

8. Photo is set to private so we can't see it, but I understand. Be sure to let us know if you find a good solution!

9. kcurry9: Aahhh! Sorry I didn't realize, now it's public! I'll inform the results of the legs I'll try on after I get the body. :)

10. I did not think about Senior Delf high heel legs as a possible option for Delf girls until I read it here. I am really busy lately, but I will try to find the time to compare the high heel legs of the Senior Delf Girl body I received recently to the Delf girls I have and if I am able I will also tell here what I find out as soon as I can.

11. i'm wondering about feet for the oldest delf girl body?
      would the ones that fit the newer bodies fit the old one?

\the heels i aim for isnt from luts\

12. Katharina, I believe the "New Delf" sculpts are the same as the original CP Delf sculpts, so yes, anything that fits the "New Delf" should also fit the CP Delf, but the new Delf resin doesn't match the CP resin. However, as posted here and elsewhere, both CP and "New" Delf can wear most high heeled shoes with their regular (flat) feet.