1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Himitsu ~feedback thread (my buyers and sellers) ^^ ~

May 4, 2006

1. Himitsu was a great customer! Very polite, paid quickly and let me know right away when the MSD clothes arrived!

2. I bought a Volks F17 head with faceup from Himitsu. She was very quick to reply to questions and keep me updated on status, and shipped him out to me quickly. He was well-packaged and arrived on time. Thanks so much!

3. himitsu commissioned 3 faceups from me and was really an excellent client - a real sweetheart to talk to, patient, ready with payment, added more than enough packing material for return packing, which is very helpful - she really made it a pleasure to do my best for her! I'd love to work with her again ^^

4. himitsu bought two SD outfits from me. The transaction went great! Payment was fast; and she was very prompt and sweet to talk to! I would definitely recommend her as a buyer! :aheartbea

5. I bought a Unoa Sist faceplate from Himitsu, It arrived quickly from the US to Canada and suitably bubble wrapped. Thanks! :D

6. I bought an F-doll boy body from himitsu, and everything went perfectly. Prompt and friendly communication, fast shipping, and the doll arrived well packaged. I would be happy to deal with himitsu again anytime! :)

7. Purchased a Soom Laon head from Himitsu. Fast shipping, well packaged, and great communication throughout the transaction. Highly recommend, very satisfied!

#567 Mangakaotaku911, Feb 8, 2021
      Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
    8. I purchased Minifee Yder from them. They let me do a layaway and were very nice. They had great communication and shipped him out super fast when I finished paying him off. Thanks again!

9. Purchased a CP Delf Yder head from them. The head arrived quickly and was well packed. Communication was amazing and Himitsu kept me informed if there was any delays.

10. POSITIVE FEEDBACK 10/10 :thumbup

I purchased a Delf Type 2 body from @himitsu. They were patient with my payment and thorough to tell me the condition of the doll body. They were prompt in communication and shipped out quickly. Item arrived as described. I'm super satisfied with the transaction. Would buy from them again. :)

11. I was so excited to buy Minifee Karsh from himitsu, and she met me halfway to deliver him, which was a first! She is very nice and I enjoyed working with her. Thanks!

12. I purchased a LTF faceplate from @himitsu and it was a quick and pleasant transaction! They were very friendly and shipped promptly. The item arrived safe and well-packed. Thank you, and sorry for the delay in the feedback!

13. Purchased a F31 sunlight head from himitsu. Transaction was smooth. I was notified in every step. I'm very happy! Thank you so much!

14. himitsu is a wonderful seller!! they allowed me to do a layaway and shipped immediately after it was paid off. Thanks so much again, would highly recommend and would definitely do business with them again :chibi

15. I bought a Volks yosd love and punk dress from himitsu who was great to deal with and very friendly. The dress was shipped out quickly and arrived without any problems in great condition.
      I would totally recommend her as a seller thank you very much :)