1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Home of the Vampire Elf Moon Cult!

Aug 19, 2007

1. Lilin: I'd love comparisons. thanks ^^

Tonboko: Of course, you know who I'm voting for >:D

2. :aheartbea

This so warms my heart!!!

[​IMG]

He's beating Breakaway and EL!

And ... I don't care of others end up pulling a head in the end! Moon was the first to get FIFTY! :P

3. Yay, thats awesome Tonboko! And I did vote for Moon there. :D

4. Lol.. yes my fellow cult members.. we're winning lolz XDDD

Okies byouyuuken I'll take few photos on Friday or on weekend when I get back home little earlier and there's still good light :D

5. Moon is up to 52, and no other doll has made it past 50 yet! We are so devoted to Moon :D

6. Well, yes. That's why they call it a cult. ;)

Oh, and 53 votes for Moon now.

7. I voted too. ^__^ But I'm one of the first 50 -lol- I voted Moon over El, even though I have an El and not a Moon....yet. ^__^

8. *tromps and and gets comfy next to Sterling.*

:) Ello ello. Currently saving for my nummy vampire moon from feeple.

*booty bumps the poll to make El and Moon even*

9. Yay! I'm so happy to hear you will be getting a Vampire Moon!!! You will most likely have yours before I get mine, since I'm moving soon.

Moon and El have been neck in neck for this poll! :D

10. Who knows on that one honestly. I thought by the end of spring break I would almost be able to afford him. But it's not looking like that anymore. Hopefully though shortly after I start being a server. Supposedly if I get anywhere as good a tips as they claim to...

You can always come to Wichita and snuggle mine?

11. I never got my shipping email, but he's back home!!!
      (clicky on him for bigger picture with more detail, like his lashes that go for miles!)
      [​IMG]

The eyes I had waiting for him were a bit too small (and they only come in 16mm) so I just gave him some cheepy blues for the moment. And he is rejecting all the wigs I have... spoiled little s.o.b, but I guess with all the has been though he deserves to be a little retentive.

Full opening if people want to see more.

12. OMG...... *is left speechless*

Now that makes me feel like I desperately must get my boy back to them for his faceup!

Congrats, he looks AMAZING!

13. Lol, I just sent you a PM. :)

And thank you!

I'm all antsy to find the right eyes and wig for him now...

14. Just a little spamage....

[​IMG]

I adore how tender or pouty he can look. I think he just is miffed cause he is on a borrowed body.
      [​IMG]

I guess he's the kind who gets what he wants.... stole my poor Nanuri's eyes right out of his head. :sweat

So anyone get any more Elf or Vampire Moons in yet?

15. Tonboko your boy is GORGE--excuse me, SO HANDSOME!! *__* :aheartbea congratulations!! Looking forward to more of him in the future :D

16. Thanks guys! I still need to dig though the wardrobe and see what's going to be his mainstay outfit.

And thanks for the link Sterling! (Though it contains another red wig... so many popping up out of nowhere recently. I need another one ... I am afraind Darastrix's armor will eat hers one of these days :sweat)

17. Still don't understand that relationship. Are they 2 separate companies? Or is one a division of the other?

18. Fairyland (Which people keep calling "Feeple" in this thread, for some reason... :lol: ) is Cerberus Project's own current storefront company... Luts was their former distributor. (Luts was the only source for the CP Delfs by the end of that line's run, and seemed to want to claim some credit for them, but they weren't actually the ones who made the dolls. They also weren't always the exclusive retailers. Early on you could get CP Delfs from Dollmore, Domuya and directly from CP's English rep, Liria.)

These days the two companies have parted ways and no longer seem to have anything to do with each other. Luts got to keep the Delf name and the old body design after the split, but their current head sculpts in that line (Claus, Nina and company-) weren't done by Cerberus Project. All of CPs current dolls are sold through their Fairyland site.

If we ever see a return of the Moons, they'll be from Fairyland.

#319 Brightfires, Feb 2, 2016
      Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
    19. Oh thank you ! This makes sense now. I will be checking the Fairyland site to see if they are coming back with the moons. You are a wealth of knowledge I appreciate the reply : )