1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Home of the Vampire Elf Moon Cult!

Aug 19, 2007

1. Um.. kind of right (though permission was granted) maybe we should change topic titule to.. don't know.. "No news yet" or something.. for people to know it's just theoretical topic still.

Lol I know what you mean :D
      *stares at her Moon*

2. Ah, alright. Just thought I'd mention something since it seemed a little odd to me. Maybe Lilin's suggestion would be a good one then. Just some sort of change or note to the thread title to avoid confusion?

3. Yeah, I hear what your saying... Humm maybe put a little phrase in front of the "Home of the Vamp Elf Moon cult" so people know he's not yet been released.

Home of the Vamp Elf Moon Cult *Still waiting for Release*- something like that (although that may be to long)

4. I'm in. :aheartbea :cheer

The vampire, though not the elf, would certainly work more with my Vidik character. :) I'd want a vamp ShuShu too. ;)

5. If we're cult lol maybe "Members wish for realise - Home of the Vamp Elf Moon Cult"

I wan definately ELF :D Whatever they going to do with him.. until he's Moon and Eff it's fine with me :D

6. :sorry Sorry to have caused false hope in some people.

I have changed the thread title so not to cause more people issues.

Let's use our collective will to get him released!!:)

7. Yay! I love the new name Tonboko! Wishing and Hoping, YES I AM!!! :D

8. ::swoons:: elf moon and vamp elf moon....<3333

9. I'm not hopeing I KNOW XD lol.. I won't forgive them it they won't make him >.<
      Besides they said it's good idea .. sooo ... XD

10. I am really hoping thay will release him around Christmas. I wanted to get a body then for my Nanuri anyways, so they could share for a bit. :)

11. Haha if they do.. I would be in real trouble lol
      First plan was no boys ever.. now I've got my Moon..
      Than I said .. well.. they'll have same body..
      Not hard to guess.. I'm going to buy whole elf XD
      And now.. there's this little idea.. slowly growing.. to buy third body.. >.<
      Someone stop me -_-;

12. I think it would be nice if Luts made releasing Elves at Christmas a tradition. Plus I'm trying to save pennies for a 'Christmas' doll or body anyway incase I like this years Juri so... an Elf Moon would be an awesome holiday 'gift' from Luts if you ask me.

13. I also agree with everyone else here, Christmas time would be a great time for them to come out with him, and I think it would be a great tradition for Luts to start doing.

14. Lol!!! You are talking to the wrong people.... we are enablers!:sweat

15. That's because the first version was limited and not meant to be re-released. Then they did re-release him so the vamp head from the first release is really the unique/limited item for the first elf El. (Although, the 2nd release is slightly different from the first from what I gather.)

Still, I've been hoping they don't release an elf Moon because I so don't need another big doll.. :doh :sweat But I'd have to have him because he's, well, he's.. you know. :aheartbea

Besides, I need to get my BF Niky before hand.. Gotta save!

LM

16. Maybe so.. but I wouldn't like to see one head with Moon anyways.
      And yes they are bit different.. I wouldn't like to see such difference in Moon elf head if he will be made.. couse I like him the way he is now. Don't know what I would do if he was "changed" the way Elf El was..

17. I understand what you mean. It would be interesting to see just how they would change him (out of curiosity more than anything) for a second release.

Still, I need to do some serious saving in the next couple months. I said I'd get Niky next and I'd like to have him here by the end of November. Having to buy another doll so soon after that would give my bank account an anurism.. *_*

LM

18. Haha I know that pain.. just bought myself.. something I shouldn't have and my Moon found is near zero again lol

Honestly I hope we won't be flooded with more limiteds for some time now couse they have like.. 5 now ?:D

19. Just thought I'd throw in a pretty reminder of why there needs to be a Vamp Elf Moon:

[​IMG]
      Because I really do need to bring this luvverly creature home sometime....*_*

20. This is awesome. It would be amazing to see Luts do a vampire elf Moon. I with grab him up in a heartbeat:D but I was also hoping that Luts would do a Tan Moon but sadly I found out that they'll be stopping Tan Dolls for a very long time:(