1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Home of the Vampire Elf Moon Cult!

Aug 19, 2007

1. you know what I want...a tan vampire elf moon. and little mnf moons and tanned mnf moons and little elf mnf moons to go with sd elf vampire moons... *addicted*

2. ROFL Lethanon you killed me :D But you're right,.. "little mnf moons and tanned mnf moons and little elf mnf moons to go with sd elf vampire moons... " and so on.. wanna seeeee :D

3. i want tan elves period. too few companies do it.

4. Im with Lethanon on this one! Do you really need to ask?

I would kill for an elf Moon! (*feels faint from just thinking about him*)

Please Luts! Forget about all those new sculpts you are doing! Please issue an Elf Moon!!!:eusa_pray

5. Elf Moon!! Yes..want an elf Moon!

6. Seriously. It would be awesome if they put out a vampire moon head for Christmas. Or yanno, a mini. Or just some variation on a Moon theme. XD

7. I am working on the wording for an online petition at gopetition.com . :)

Here is how it looks so far

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Petition Name: Cerberus Project Delf doll proposal - Vampire Elf Moon
      Target: Cerberus Project and eluts.com
      Category: Business/Commercial
      Petition History/Description: Please provide background information, history or evidence to support your petition. You should briefly outline the facts and/or circumstances that support your submission to the target. Please note that short and concise petitions are often the most successful. A word limit of 500 is recommended.

Cerberus Project dolls, carried by eLuts.com are becoming very popular with the Asain ball jointed doll community. There are new dolls coming out all the time from this wonderful company, but our dream doll has not yet been created. We would like to see a Delf Moon Special with a dreaming Vampire head.

Elf Delf dolls are always very popular and having an Elf Moon Special would be a very wise choice for the next Elf as there is already a substantial number of people waiting for one to be released.

We also ask that if he is released to either have him in larger numbers like the Elf Chiwoo and Lu-Wen releases, or time frame release like Minifee Elf Shushu. This would give the large fan base that the Elf Moon already has a chance to buy one and not miss out as many would if Elf Moon were a small number limited release.

Petition: Please write the exact text you will be asking people to sign. It should usually include a request to the target to take action or refrain from taking some action. For example, "We, the undersigned, call on the UN to eliminate the sale of land mines." Be concise with your text. A word limit of 250 is recommended.

We the undersigned would love to see a Delf Elf Moon Special with a dreaming Vampire head be released by Cerberus Project.

We feel that Elf Moon already has a large number of people that would want to buy him and would like to see such a doll released in a larger number limited release, or a time frame release so as many people as possible that see an Elf Moon as their dream doll can have the opportunity to buy one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.... how does it look? Anything I should add or change before finalizing it and making available to be signed?

8. No thoughts either way?

9. Sorry I don't really know what should be put in such petition lol
      Or how it works ^^'

Pure technicly.. use same names all the time.. there's "We would like to see a Delf Moon Special with a dreaming Vampire head." - I think we're after Elf special in this case not Moon special.

I'm no help in this case.. sorry ;_;

10. Sorry! I think you know I've been crazy busy lately!

I think the only thing that needs to be changed is what Lilin, already said "We would like to see an Elf Delf Moon Special with a dreaming Vampire head"

Later in the petition part, you said specifically Elf Delf Moon special, so all that sounds good to me!

11. Thanks guys!
      I am going to work on getting it up and running. :)

And HERE IT IS!!

12. Signed :D
      Now guys your turn :D

13. Lol! You signed before I could send out the notice! ::gives you a cookies with "VEMC" written in frosting on it::

Well, I've contacted the 15 people on this thread. Its a good start! Lets see how many more we can bring into the fold!

14. Yaay * takes the cookies :D*
      Well 15 for start we need a lot more... :D
      But let's hope others will join too :D

15. I signed it, and sent the link on to someone else I know that has not posted here, but is interested! I'll have to think about if I know anyone else that is also interested!

16. Moon was the first BJD that ever caught my eye. I'd never have bookmarked the Luts site and come across it again a year later...leading to my first BJD purchase...if it hadn't been for him. And an elf vampire version would be.....o.o <3

DO WANT! *SIGNS*

17. ::bounces on heels all giddy like::
      Yay!:D

18. I signed it although I doubt I'll ever be able to purchase a Vamp. Elf Moon.
      But who cares?? He should come into existence anyway! ^_^ I just love that stud muffin ^_~

19. I hate buying dolls this close to the holidays because it really does give little time for christmas things >_< I would totally buy an elf moon *__* every time I look at him I want one...

20. Excellent idea - I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks The Moon needs more love, variation molds, AND Special Event characters.

*toddles off to sign petition*