1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Home of the Vampire Elf Moon Cult!

Aug 19, 2007

1. Signed it! Thanks for the heads up! :D

2. I signed it! And well be looking for more MOON lovers to bring this doll to life:aheartbea

3. OMG, if there was a vamp elf moon I'd snag him in a heartbeat!:fangirl:

I totally signed btw, lol. XD

4. Signed it! ^__^

5. Someone has mentioned of sticking that link somewhere beyond this topic.. I think it's good idea :D We got 15 signs (Thaks guys ! :D) we would need few more :)

6. Less than 24 hours and we have 16 signatures! Whoot!
      Thanks to everyone that's signed so far!:)

7. It was nice but it died ;_;

C'mon guys I know there're lot more Elf Moon lovers than this :D

8. If you can get me an image I know a few people who I can ask to give it a go for you if you like? It doesn't have to be a picture of the actual doll, (obviously, if it's not been made there won't be one :sweat) but just something for them to use as a background.

Also, if you know what text or whatever or a style you want in particular, that would help ^_^

I'll check back here to see if you want me to help out, or you can always PM me. And don't worry if you don't, I don't mind, just thought i'd offer! ^_^

~Ryn~

9. I have been wanting a vampire Moon since I first saw Redemption the Moon. All my other dolls are elves so this combo would be a perfect doll for me. I so hope that this petition makes the reality come true.

10. We are up to 28 now! Don't dispare!

I honestly have no clue as to how to go about it or what to use. I have no artistic sence whatsoever. :sweat

I was thinking of something like the Army icons I've seen floating about like EL's. I know I have seen a Chiwoo one too, just cannot seem to find the thread at the moment. It's really open season on the desin of the icon anything goes!

If anyone has any ideas, don't be afraid to speak up. :)

11. Yeah 33 now.. but 15 are from our Polish forum where Airee asked for help xD Not from DoA really :D

C'mon people :D I know there're more of us here :D
      Help please :D

12. 34 signatures now ;)

13. Haha thanks!! :D
      If we could get to 100.. that would be something :D

14. 37 now! :3 I would love to see if they make this vamp elf moon as well! <3

15. When I first saw this topic, I was all "Hmm. Elf or Vampire Moon. That'd be nice, I suppose, but I don't particularly want one." Then I started thinking...youkai Moon. I want a Karasu Tengu (crow demon--see Haruka in "Tactics") doll, so with pointy youkai ears, black eyes, a pair of wings, a mini shakujo...:drool Guess I'd better sign that petition!

16. Wow! Forty two!!

Hmm.. I wonder how many we should get before I send it to Luts?

17. I would say as much as we can get but 100 is nice number.

18. Hi! Both Aqua and Spiral signed the petition :D:D We both would love to get him too ^____^ so we are up to 45!

19. I agree, 100 would be a good number!

I think we can make it! We just need more people to see it

*goes to edit sig with a link to the petition*