1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Home of the Vampire Elf Moon Cult!

Aug 19, 2007

1. Bah.. good idea :D
      *goes to edit her signature too*

2. What ill do is when im back on a pc ill copy paste the standard sig request form from another forum im on and ill post it in here. Then, if a few people wanna PM me their ideas (it might make the thread messy if you just post em here) ill put em to my friends ^_^ Ill ask them just to make it a small banner so you can fit it in :)
      is that ok? I wanna help if i can ^_^

3. Sounds great! Any help and ideas are greatly appriciated! :)

So far we are up to 46 ... musn't let it stall out!

If anyone is on another forum, please post about the petition there!:)

:D
      Thanks guys!

4. Signed it. Even though I'm not personally interested in one, I'll support your cause :)

5. Ok, here's the form as promised - if a few people want to drop me a PM with an idea for a little siggy doodad then feel free ^_^

I guess I oughta sign the petition too, to help you out ^_^

6. Thank you to all the new signers!!!

Ehryn, the biggest hang up is the image itself... since all the Moon pictures I have are not mine... and a picture of a normal moon should be altered to fit the theme. Alas I have no nice editing program. *_*

Looks like we are staring to stall out on people signing up.:doh
      Anyone have ideas on how to further spread the word?

Should I send this in after the weekend? It would give them time to work on a sculpt and molds before the next event, that and I don't want to wait too long after a stall out to send it off.... makes it look like there is only 60 people or so interested.. though I know there are more of them out there!

7. If someone wants to edit a moon into an elf/ vamp and needs pictures, I will give permission for my Ebony to be used! Here are some pictures.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a190/metallicmaiden/SD Chainmail/brinzeaccentedbreastplate.jpg
      http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a190/metallicmaiden/SD Chainmail/CenterLine4.jpg
      http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a190/metallicmaiden/violet/6-16-07lawrencemeet038.jpg
      http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a190/metallicmaiden/violet/VioletandMoon008.jpg

Tonboko: I agree, we don't want it to totally die off with the signing. I can see wanting to submit it this weekend, to show the quickness that so many signatures were gotten, vs waiting for a month for the final 50

What does everyone else think?

8. More like or so.. couse 20 ppl signed are there just to support..
      Honestly.. I thought there would be more of us as well I'm really suprised that number is that low..

Maybe ask mods if you can post it somewhere in general part of forum for higher views frequency or somethig.. maybe that will work.

9. Lol.... you saw my editing skills before with poor Ebony.... I won't put him though it again. I so need photoshop. :sweat

Well, I see there are several petition threads in the general discussion area, so I'll just pop a thread up there in a few moments. :)
      We will give it a few days in there and see what happens. If it stalls out again, I'll send it off to Luts midweek.

We are up to 55 now!

Edit:: Bah... posting it on the GD area was crossposting, so it got deleted. :(

Looks like Monday I will end up sending it in.

10. Eh I guess mods are no help in this case.
      What do you exactly mean by "crossposting"?
      That pettition is here and elsewhere?
      If so delete it from here (all members saw it already) and post it in GD..

11. I PMed the same mod I spoke with about the thread getting deleted, we will see what they say. :)

We cannot make a petition in the GD area, but we can move the thread to the Larger Dolls section. What do you guys think?

12. Worth trying.. as I've written... everybody saw it here.
      We can also try elsewhere..

13. Okay, thread is officialy relocated! Hopefuly here we will be able to get noticed by a few more people. :)
      ::waves to the new people::

14. Ohh, how exciting! I hope we can get a few more signatures! I still think it would be awesome timing if they came out with him around Christmas time!

15. can I like..be extremely greedy and WANT an elf moon WITH a type 3 body? :D :D

16. woo i take the 57th spot!

17. :) Yes! That would be WONDERFUL!!!

18. That's what I was hoping for as well!

19. Honestly..I don't hope for 3 type.. I don't like how joints look like.. ;_;
      I prefer CP body couse of it's look.. it have lost a lot of charm with those modifications..

20. Ahh.. but my boy will be all covered up for the most part. So ugly joints are not an issue for me. :)
      Even my girl is covered up most of the time.... Now that I think about it, I own no short sleeve shirts and only one skirt that shows her kness. :sweat

Whoot we are up to 58!