1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Home Town Dolpa Osaka3

Feb 18, 2007

1. It's a Volks news file, you get it by being a customer at their Japanese physical stores, as far as I know. Or it might be if you're a VS member, I think I've done both so I don't know for sure which it is :sweat either way, it's not something Volks sells on its own, they only sell Dolpa files (your ticket into the Dolpa) and all the photos are in black and white and printed on not-as-nice paper as the news files.

2. You can buy the Volks News in store, though I don't think they're currently available online or anything, they are after all written in Japanese. You get sent them free in the mail if you're a member of any of their groups though. They come out whenever there is a big event on, and since the last couple of Dolpas, and the 'main' pictures of the limiteds and items are all in there rather then the dolpa booklet. Before that, there were nice pictures in the Dolpa book too. There's other stuff in the News though, things about other Volks items such as their kits and dolfies etc.

3. I made this post, quoting what the blog says, in the event that the blog would be inaccessible later on :daisy

4. I know this is most likely off topic, but when will these two be realeased (at SATO only I'm assuming)? I want Yugiri REALLY bad...

5. Thank you... Will they hold a lottery for the dolls? I think the little Puff is so darling!

6. These two will be released for the Sato 3rd Anniversary event on March 17th-21st, I assume they will sell out on the first day. You can find info about the event here, but in Japanese:
      http://www.volks.co.jp/jp/volks/tenshinosato/3syuunen.html
      I translated Yugiri and Mamu's information here:
      http://www.crysania.com/angels/volks/tenshi/yugiri.php
      http://www.crysania.com/angels/volks/tenshi/mamu.php

Yugiri is a SeiRei type like Sakaki but is based on the SD13 girl body instead of the SD13 boy body. So her (its?) body is a totally new type. :) It is the same size basically as the SD13 girl body but is of course asexual, and also has a smaller bust than even the smallest SD13 girl bust size. Oh, and she has original hands. I'm very excited about her release. :D

You should be able to get her on Y!JA once she comes out?

Oh in addition, and to be a bit more on topic, all the new Hometown Osaka 3 dolls have their faces coated with UV Protect coating instead of normal coating. (As do the new Sato anniversary dolls.) This is a first for Volks and an upgrade from them previously just coating them normally. :) Okay, so maybe it's only a little thing, but I like to keep up with this sort of info!

7. This may sound silly, but does anyone know what Mamu means in english? I know Yugiri is "evening mist", but I'm lost on Mamu. :sweat

8. 真 = true
      霧 = fog

9. so it`s 19:00 in Japan... is it a lottery still? I`m so in love with the Yo-SD Puff. He looks like my godchild!

10. No, it is a first come first serve. You must register before hand with the Volks website as well.