1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Homes for Tinies discussion part 4

Mar 7, 2016

1. sounds great! I have several Pukipuki and they are fun to make things for.

how about trying to make a hammock for your fairy puki to sleep in?

2. [​IMG]

This is Tilly (Puki cupid) and Pip (puki pipi) showing the old roombox I used to take Pip places in, and it's in dire need of an interior upgrade. We took out the decor first. Tilly is enthused about interior design and wants to give it a go! So first we're going to strip the rest of the carpet out.

3. What a great idea and a cool looking roombox!

4. Thanks very much! I feel like roomboxes used to be more popular, maybe I'm just missing out on a lot of stuff and a lot of people still make rooms for their dolls.
      Here's the next stage, quite a ways along because I did most of this in one day, inspired by MyFroggyStuff videos:
      [​IMG]
      We've got white textured wallpaper, and a cardboard box for a bed, covered in cloth. It serves as storage and is not glued down. The pillow was a drawstring jewelry bag I stuffed and glued shut. The shelf thing is a cardboard jewelry box I papered over and glued shelves into, then glued it to the wall. The lid, with one side cut off, still fits snug onto the shelving so anything in the shelves stays there when it's all packed up. The idea is to be able to pack this away and take it places.
      The faux bamboo wood floor is a printable on paper.

5. I have not really got too much into detail but have a couple little furniture pieces for my Pukipuki bedroom, I used poster tack to stick items on the shelves and stick items to the room so I can rearrange easily. I use scrapbook paper for wallpaper and flooring.

6. oh neat! Poster tack is a good idea. I used a little Museum Wax putty to hold down some of the small props in this box.
      [​IMG]
      I added a string of lights, and that armchair is made out of cardboard and felt. I made it on the base of a box, which means I can store things inside it. I bought some little wooden chairs, the only things purchased for this renovation, so next I need to paint them (white I think) and build a wee table.