1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Homes for Tinies discussion part 4

Mar 7, 2016

1. Wovenflame,
      Thank you very much! I invented and made a portable dollhouse in a bag, which I also made. Many details, as I did in my topic about small doll houses in the "working shop". My smallest doll in the collection is the author’s by Elena Knyazeva, her height is only 6 cm
      [​IMG]

2. Question, does anyone know what sized BJD the little Calico Critter dollhouses fit? Tempted to buy one, since I got a gift card for a store that carries them and customizing it for my tinies but don't wanna commit if they're not gonna fit.

3. I use my Calico Critters/Sylvanian Families houses and props with my Real Pukis. You can see them all here:RealPuki

4. It is so much fun creating homes/living spaces for them-I enjoyed seeing the pics posted & have to look into some of your brilliant ideas. Right now, I'm using shelves in a tall bookcase to create "rooms"-I have the rooms more ready than I do occupants :D waiting on finding my dream tinies...

#124 Noirdoll, Jan 16, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    5. My ten inch dolls live in a neat dollhouse bookcase. The 6-8" live in the Madeleine house and another bookcase dollhouse, and the pukis live in yet another house from Trading Spaces.

#125 sweetiemom, Jan 16, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    6. I'm working on a lantern house for my pukipuki Goblin and soon to be roommate Newt. I've got the base down. I'm just slowly working on decorating it now.
      [​IMG]WIP Goblins lantern house

7. I love it @elfy016 ! I'm not familiar with the "trading spaces" houses @sweetiemom I'll have to look into that & the Madeliene house, unless you want to post a few pics :). The houses/wagon/lighthouse/windmill/treehouse you posted the link to & your dolls who live there are flat out amazing! I could look at all those pics for hours! You are incredibly creative :)

#127 Noirdoll, Jan 22, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    8. @sweetiemom you are so creative, they & their homes are adorable! Thank you for sharing them <3

9. You know, I recently bought a lantern-style lamp fixture from a salvage store, with the idea of turning it into a conservatory for my tinies, and I love seeing what other people have done with lanterns as well. So cute!

What cute houses you have! I really love the wallpaper in the Madeline house!

10. Thank you! I can't wait to see your conservatory project. Lanterns are fun to work with

11. The clothes fit Pukifee, though, if you have any!

12. I've only seen Real Puki dolls in Calico Critter buildings. Puki Puki size dolls might work, anything bigger wouldn't fit.

13. Newt showing off the (small) progress I've made on her room. The table is the little thing in pizza boxes that keeps the middle from smashing down, with a cardboard surface to cover the embossed PIZZA in the center..
      [​IMG]

14. That rope swing is adorable @elfy016 !

15. Thank you both! @Leo Pheonix It was pretty easy to make. I grabbed a largeish metal ring from my husbands stuff and macramemed(I know I spelled that wrong) the seat and then wrapped the exposed metal.