1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Homes for Tinies discussion part 4

Mar 7, 2016

1. Here's a photo of my little faerie's woodland forest home that all of my tinies get to share! I really love being able to add to and customize this diorama as it's so much fun!

[​IMG]

2. I really love it :) so imaginative and looks so much fun.

3. Thank you so much! It's such a fun project to have had the pleasure of working on for the past few months now. I really love being able to find just the right pieces to add to it! :love

4. Wow, I want to live there!

5. Thank you so much! :3nodding: I want to too! I tried to make it as comfy as possible and I think I was able to make a nice home for my tiny resin family!

6. That's really lovely!

7. Gorgeous! It’s so charming

8. Looks amazing so far! I love how you've stacked up the little "tree trunks" to make furniture - it's so cute!

OMG this is magical!!!! I love, love, love the mix of a modern kitchen unit with the plants and rustic feel <3
      Also, is there nother room?? I spy a stair case going up again!

9. Thank you so much for your kind comments everyone! :)

@Budgie the staircase goes up to the room right now, but I plan on adding another floor sometime soon when I can!

10. Thank you!

11. oh that will be lovely :) I bet it will be as amazing as the first floor. was it easy to accomplish?

12. I bought the house already made for the first floor and loft, so the building was easy because I just had to screw some things in. Doing another floor seems a bit harder which is why I haven’t worked too much on it yet. :sweat That and I’ve been customizing the first floor. It was a pretty plain box dollhouse when I got it.

Edit: Adding an image of what it looked like after I did the moss ceilings and plant lining around the wooden framing just for reference. :3nodding:

[​IMG]

#172 KikiBJD, Jun 28, 2020
      Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
    13. Ah wow it started off so plain- You have done such a great job changing it into a lovely calm forest oasis. I bet you will work out the other floor but things always seem intimidating and confusing before you start.

You have inspired me to think outside the box. i think i may have found a base for my project that could work as a tree stump so thanks :)

14. Thank you so much! :D

That’s amazing! I say go for it! It’s so cool what you find out when you have a base like how you can use it to build upon for your doll’s aesthetic. Just taking the time to find materials that you can use is a lot of fun, let alone building from them. :3nodding: I definitely recommend it as a project! I can’t wait to see what you come up with if you do get your base!

15. @KikiBJD I can't wait to see if you do add another enchanting floor/room! ^-^
      And I get what you mean about having a base to work on - I bought a "basment"extension kit and turned it into a little Borrower house; it's been neglected by my newer project, but you've inspired me to try and go back ;)

16. I definitely think it would be a worthwhile project to return to! I hope it turns out well for you and your inspiration brings new life to your basement! :3nodding:

17. It's so cute, and you made such a huge transformation with it! Would it be possible to buy a second kit for the house, and stack the two on top of each other to add another floor?

18. That’s what I was hoping to do. It sadly doesn’t seem to be in stock anymore, but I’ve been checking eBay pretty frequently for one in a similar condition to mine. :)

19. That's too bad. I hope one shows up soon

20. @PearlZenith as do I because my tiny family is growing quickly and they’re filling up the house! :XD: