1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Horror themed dolls!

Jun 15, 2017

1. I have a pair of Bioshock little sisters, as seen below
      [​IMG]

I also have Mariko from Elfen Lied, sans horns.

2. @saraquill They even have ADAM syringes! Nice detail! ^_^ I also love their dresses.

3. I love horror themed dolls, for bjds, I love the Ringdoll zombies. They just fill a void that nothing else does and I have a passion for horror.

4. I LOVE horror themed dolls, I hope to someday be able to customize some that come close to my big doll inspiration, Living Dead Dolls. :D My dolls so far have been dark and gothy, but not really horror, y'feel?

My first MSD was DollZone Carter, who definitely has creepy potential but like others have said he's not really explicitly horror. I have an AOD skull on the way though, and as soon as my "cool down period" is up I plan to get a Dream Valley Silence body.

5. I'm wanting to get the Doll Chateau Hermit. Thought it was just plain creepy at first but found myself returning to look at it again and again and start thinking, hmmm, it could be the creepy neighbor kid always flitting around like a ghost.

6. OMG, that is such a perfect body! Something I never knew was missing from my doll life lol. All the fun photo shenanigans you can do with the extra arm lol.

7. No, its not my cup of tea. Maybe because i live in a body with regular problems and malfunctions. But i consider it an art how some people make them.

8. When I found BJDs in 2011 I was very much not into horror-themed dolls, or anything horror-related, and mods like Grotesque Cabaret made me uncomfortable. But, not long after that I got very much into the horror genre and now I love horror dolls and find them beautiful and really impressive! I'm even planning a few of my own :D

9. I love horror themed dolls i love horror in general.Im working on a Tomie doll right now and i can't wait.
      Oneof my favorite horror themed dolls here is a lamprey doll i saw a few months ago.

10. I mostly like cute dolls, adorable dolls, but I also like goth and vampires. I haven't bought any creepy dolls yet, but I'm seriously considering it. Boy&Girl Burrysia is high on my list, because I like her face and her outfit is just amazing! I would also like a horror doll at some point, like a really creepy Annabel doll.

11. Is planning to do a creepy clown doll in the future, but i want him to be sexy & creepy somehow. I'd love to make his outfit somewhat gothic but i'm still trying to figure it out style-wise.

#51 Mayflower, Jan 17, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
    12. How many horror dolls are there that have tan/dark skin or non-human skin tones like grey, purple, green and etc?

13. I love some horror and creepy themed dolls

14. I'm horrified and also love The Lovers by Dollzone. There's just something fascinating and captivating about them... the tenderness with which the promo photos are staged particularly draws me in. Horrifying and tender. I'm not sure if I would ever want something like that on my shelf because I would spook myself but I love the artistry.

15. Those dolls are pretty wild, but to me they look more like conjoined twins than lovers.

I've not found any BJDs that really freak me out. Wonder if there are any out there that would, it takes a lot to do so. :3nodding:

Ryu

16. I just love horror dolls! Musen's creepy heads are my favourite. I like to have Pennywise (the new version I just love Bill Skarsgard.) I have some plans to make his head and try it on my Universedoll body.

17. I love horror themed dolls!! I don't have any yet (I don't have any BJDs yet at all!) but I really, really would love to have that Dream Valley bdy with the spooky arm coming through the back, so dreamy <3 <3

18. I love horror themed dolls. I don't have it but I'm following some people via instagram whose dolls are really cool and scary.

19. This is the lovely Wither. My DZ Tarot Death doll.

[​IMG]

20. Oh wow, what a cool doll! :D

Ryu