1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Horses for larger dolls

Sep 12, 2006

1. Your best bet is to get someone to ship you a My Twinn horse.
      The company won't ship overseas.
      You might get a shipping buddy though.
      I can tell you shipping tot he UK for the MT is around $80 plus the customs.
      Shipping is more than the horse because of the box size...its gynormous.

2. now its there! the whole doll, go check it out.:D but i must say I would have liked it as a normal horse. That IS cool, but I don't want that xD good, now my money is safe! 8D

3. Minus the hair, that's one good looking horse. I'd prefer a ball jointed one, but who knows.

4. I think it would be amazing to have a Thoroughbred or gaited horse. Since I have both it would be something I would definitely splurge on! (Or perhaps get for my sister as a gift)
      I'll have to wait to see what the future brings.

5. Oh noes, I think I just got Soomed! http://dollsoom.com/shop/shop/item.php?it_id=1283141492
      The awesomness.........I can't stop looking at it.
      I'll never afford it though, curse you recession! curse you Soom! *shakes fist vigorously* where's a wealthy benefactor when you need one aye? where?

6. Sooms just might make me reconsider getting a sugar daddy!

7. Wow! it is very very lovely...i am drooling over the customized one...hmmm I will have to think on what type of colors I would want. I really love Bay colored horses, but a black arabian horse stole my heart when I was in college as well... I was waiting for the Soom pictures to come out of the Monthly, and since it is not a horse horse, I am safe...............

8. thought yall would liek to to see my Sd13 on Nahar...
      he is currently going by the "pet" name Groan.

[​IMG]

he is so perfect...can't recommend him enough.
      [​IMG]

custom tack on Nahar is all hand made by me.

9. Nightmare is gorgeous... But alas, I have yet to win the megamillion lottery...

10. Woooow, I love Nightmare. o_o But I agree with Annwynsidhe--who has that kind of money at the drop of a hat? :<

And HOLY CRAP S00m. I. WANT. Epidos. *drooool* He's so handsome!!! The horse/centaur body has some really creative jointing without losing the actual muscle shapes or hindering movement tooooo much. I have very little to complain about on him. Except for the price, of course. XD And the fact that the monthly dolls go so fast, and then you have to get lucky on the MP or never own one. *sadface*

ANYWHO! I transformed a Battat horse model that I found at my local tack shop (she had a vintage Breyer collection on display :D) into a unicorn for my fantasy dollies~ Fawnakael is very pleased. Now I just need to make HIS outfit, and we're good to go. 8Db

[​IMG]

And here's the whole thread~ http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...m-unicorn-for-my-dolls!&p=6954973#post6954973

Apparently we can't do *just* the customizations in their own threads. Shoulda known that. Ah well. I'm going to try to get out and take pictures with my resins ON the unicorn here before it gets too cold. I'm working on a couple cloaks for my fairies, so it'll look in season~ :D

11. That's very very nice!!! Did a fantastic job!

12. My guy is almost done. He just needs a few touches, a final seal and then he will be on his way home.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      Sherri has done a fabulous job on him and I can't wait to get him home so my kids can try him on for size. Although he will mainly belong to my Blue Blood boys.

13. Ohmygod he's gorgeous! :D You are SO lucky--! You definitely need to post pictures when you get your boys on him, the Blue Blood line is so pretty! :)

14. That's a great idea, Moontouched, making horses not big enough to be proper horses into little unicorns! Now I have to go find a nice big delicate model horse and try this- my medieval court could use a unicorn.

15. Thanks Rosslyn! I kinda took the idea from James Mallory/Mercedes Lackey's Obsidian triliogy, if you've ever read those. If not, I *highly* recommend them. That's the first really good set of books I've read where unicorns are described like the original mythical creatures. But it did make the size of my horse model convenient! ;3 Especially when getting one any bigger is really expensive and hard to find. I can't wait to see what YOU come up with! :) Definitely let us know what model you end up using...

16. Thought I'd share another pic of Groan and Izzy.
      He's sooooooooooooo heavy but looks sooooooo good with the SD13 size.
      [​IMG]

17. Oh my Pam, thanks for the eyecandy!

18. Pam, you are incredibly talented. I love the tack on that horse. You are amazing. I hope that I can get one soon and commission you to do some tack for me. I would be willing to wait for awhile..LOL....since I haven't even ordered the horse yet hee hee.

19. Presenting the official arrival of Secret Lofts No Strings Attached, Roper!
      [​IMG]
      Ridden by his main handler, my Blue Blood Boy, Kenji

[​IMG]
      Better look at his tack. Sherri did a great job on him. She packed him very well too. He came UPS and his box was as big as a TV set.

20. Wow Marie, I am loving these pictures! That tack is perfect for Roper and now I can't wait to have Pam make a set for my Nahar. I am dreaming of a silver/black parade set for a palomino, oooooh.