1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Hot Souldoll boys! Kanguk, Chiru, and Tae

Jul 4, 2008

1. The new boys are totally awesome. Souldoll has always been high up on my list of favorites, and it just tied with Dollmore for my second favorite BJD company! :D
      On the Iljimae version of Junki: :aeyepop::shudder:o:drool:whee::fangirl:
      That's one way to get people to watch it, eh? *has just started it* I LOVE HIM ~ :aheartbea ('nough said.)
      HEY, SOULDOLL. HOWABOUTSUPERJUNIOROMGYESPLZ?!

:hamster:
      Tacti

2. Chiru is sooo cute! My first doll was a souldoll, and he looks so european. its nice to see more asian looking dolls coming up from these companies. Ah Chiru, will you come home with me?

3. I saw them on the weekend! I died!!! and could not post till now!
      so dead!! kanguk is beyond beautiful! those outfits are my dream outfits!

he's going to be mine oh yes!:D hahaha!

4. I like Kanguk, which is weird because I usually don't like realistic sculpts.

5. I really like Chiru a lot...I love my Miryu from Souldoll. I could never afford him though, jeez.

6. [​IMG]
      Yeah I'm abit creeped out over the resemblance but I think Tae looks like Kangin from Super Junior? What do you think?
      I thought he looked like someone familiar!! they are twins!:sweat
      Actually they all look like they belong in some korean boy band! that's probably why I love them! haha :sweat
      oh and how good does Junki look! I think he looks even better than the previous versions that are available!

7. I have seen people here call themselves a "Volks Ho", or a "Hound Ho", so it is time for me to put my cards on the table ... except the "ho" word doesn't sit easy with me.

So I'll go with "-aholic".

With Cappy (Souldoll IZE) settling in nicely, I went to see what's new at Souldoll ... and it is a trio of guys ... Tae, Kangun and Chiro. Here is a photo of the first two on the list, (pic from the Souldoll site and slightly manipulated to make for good wallpaper).

[​IMG]

What do people think about these new sculpts?

EDIT: This was originally posted as a new thread before I knew this one existed. Moder-shifted to the right place. Thanks, Mods :)

8. shinigaminojutsu: wow he does look like Kangin!!! Wow they look like twins!!
      To me Kanguk reminds me alot of Taemin from Shinee! their style reminds me so much of big bangs!

OMG I really love these guys! I cant decided between Kanguk and Chiru. I love how korean they look. And their perfect for a character I have who dresses really korean boy bandish and is suppose to be korean. I love souldoll's new scultp! But I think i like Kanguk the best though.

9. Wow! I think they are absolutely gorgeous, I am new to this and have never seen a souldoll before. Do they do all sizes or just SD?

Will have to check out their site now!

:aangel:

10. I am glad to see some, that actualy look asian. Though there is nothing wrong with ones that don't none of mine do..... But I still love them^^

11. Immediately I saw Tae I thought "Otori Takeo" - main character in Lian Hearn's beautiful Tales of Otori series of novels.

As Takeo is probably my favourite character in fiction, my next thought was "Resistance is probably futile". And I was right.

.... I have a feeling Tae will be my third (and last) BJD.

12. Maybe is the hair, or clothes, or i'm insane, but if Kanguk was 'dreaming/tender', he could be Tukutz LOL
      so adorable :aheartbea

13. Kanguk reminds me of Heechul for some reason! I'm not sure why!! hahaha but I know what you mean about taemin they have similar eyes I think!! and yes!!! their style reminds me so much like big bangs! it's crazy! haha

I love souldoll period!! I think I may be becoming a souldoll fangirl! hahaha well if they continue on the path of korean boy band lookalikes I definately will!!
      I'm going to order Kanguk in the next couple weeks I think! with the outfit! because I love it! I want chirou and tae's outfits aswell! I hope they sell them seperately!

14. I asked Souldoll for a frontal picture of Kanguk without his jacket covering his face so I thought I share it.
      [​IMG]

15. Uknows-Lurve: Thank you so much for the photo!! I was thinking of asking Souldoll to do the same thing...I couldn't see his cute face.....@_@ Oh man....Kanguk is totally brainwashing me....><;;;

16. [​IMG]

Coincidence..... I think not! xD I knew Tae looked alot like T.O.P down to the clothes and face! xDD So you can tell they are expired by Big Bang. Now this is making me like Tae soo much more than I already did.

Dybbuk: No Problem ^^.

Edit:
      [​IMG]

found another picture. Top (right) is wearing Tae's outfit and SeungRi (left) is wearing Kanguk's outfit. And Im pretty sure Gdragon (in the back with glasses) is wearing Chiru's outfit and Chiru in the souldoll photoshoot is wearing glasses just like GD. So I think it's official tat these dolls are inspired by Big Bang.

Sorry for the rant xD but I just looking through my folder of pics and was like holy crap! their wearing the same exact clothing as the new souldoll boys! And I'm pretty sure you guys would like to know who they were inspired by.

17. Uknows-Lurve!! thankyou for that Kanguk frontal picture!! he is too beautiful!!
      and for finding those big bang pics!!!! I knew they reminded me of them!! that's so awesome though!!
      Perhaps this mean Souldoll are venturing into the korean actors/musician market maybe? I really hope so! I'm loving all these new sculpts! and I think it makes them more special! I want them all! hahaha ^^

18. Nah! BigBang thought the Souldoll guys were soooo cool, they would copy them. :lol:

19. I love Tae and Kanguk. Souldoll are my favorite. They are just so expressive in their faces and the double bodies are second to none. I just wish they would stop coming out with so many that I like:lol: