1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Hot Souldoll boys! Kanguk, Chiru, and Tae

Jul 4, 2008

1. shinigaminojutsu: Your welcome! and Yeah I'm happy what souldoll is doing more korean based dolls cause maybe they'll do more korean artist. XD

2. Oh wow that frontal picture is fantastic. :D My soul is lost for SURE. *starts saving for Kanguk!*

3. Those three look so hot :D
      I love Souldoll. My first and only doll so far is my Osu.

4. definitely saving up for kanguk. >:c

5. OMG I knew he looked like T.O.P!!! Gosh now you proved my thoughts right! lol ^^ wow BIG BANG ROXS! THANKS UKNOWs-Lurve!!!

so scary now. but I like T.O.P. HEHE MIGHT WANNA GET THIS ONE ^^ I wish the clothes were all together with it.

6. Oh how I wish!! Haha, most people like Kanguk the best. I would have to say that I do too. He looks the most boyish out of the three, I think. Although I'd be happy with any...or all! (wow, to have all three...)

7. I think it's great that all of them actually look Korean.
      I want Kanguk too, haha.

8. I think these new boys are fantastic, especially Tae! :D They are brilliantly sculpted in my opinion. That they look specifically Asian is even better, and why not when most of the BJD's are made in these parts! I'm hoping they will bring out girls with the same style of features (I have a gorgeous kimono tucked away for her when I find her)

9. Soooooo - they've been out a week or so, has anyone ordered one yet? X3 My plans for one are on indefinite hold while I get all my current kids taken care of, but I can't wait for owner pics!

10. It would be interesting to see how owners further customise them, or would that spoil them? (not sure). When I have paid for my 'Wing' who is on layaway, Tae is a serious contender for my next boy!

11. I've been wondering too if anybody has ordered one of the three. I eventually plan to get Kanguk. I'd like to get him sooner, but there's another on my list just before him. Although it's very tempting to just screw the list and get Kanguk!! I also kind of like his default faceup. He still reminds me of the character I based off of him, so I think I'd keep his default faceup.

12. I actually have ordered Kanguk. Still have a wait to go tho :)

13. A pox on waiting. XD I can't wait to see him, Missmeli!

14. Any news on the boys for those that have ordered?

15. A couple have come in! Check out the thread in the request forum. <3 They look great, I can't wait to see more photos!

16. I'm a Big Bang junkie and Tae is just a dead match for T.O.P. :D My all-time favourite is G-dragon but I don't see the resemblance with Chiru (phew), I love Kanguk though ugh D:

Need moar pics!

17. I just ordered a Kanguk and a Giselle to keep him company, lol.

18. This question may seem a bit random, as it's not about the dolls; but does anyone know if the cobalt long blue wig from soul doll is actually darker than the long blue wig from cool cat?

Sorry for the OT. ^^; (This was the most active Soul Doll thread I could find)

19. The more I see of Kanguk, the more I desperately want him. T_T I was looking at some owner photos and realized exactly why I love his face so very much... He's practically a resin double of the character I RPed on SecondLife for a year and a half, a Wraeththu catboy named Hitokage. So someday, when I have won the lottery and gotten that inheritance, I am totally making a resin Hito-kun. The only problem: where to find an ankle-length silky black wig with teal tips? :sweat

20. I'm saving for Tae! I lovelovelove him! :love

I'm still very new to BJDs, and Tae is the doll that made me want to get into them. I saw him and was like WHOAH. :o I'm debating whether to buy the clothes with him too, if I can save up enough money...they're really cool...but soooo expensive!