1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Hot Souldoll boys! Kanguk, Chiru, and Tae

Jul 4, 2008

1. D: Yeah, I'm the same! The first time I saw Tae I thought "T.O.P.! Must have!" And Kanguk... I just fell in love with him. *-* The only reason I don't have him yet is because I was limited to $600 including shipping, and he's a little more than that... Though I do think that these boys were at least partially inspired by 빅뱅. They bear too much resemblance!

2. It seems for Christmas they have made the default makeup available for free, but now custom makeup and clothes are not available as choices? Is this something Souldoll always does?

EDIT: Tae's clothes are no longer made. ) : I assume that goes for Chiru and Kanguk too...

3. I like how realistic they are. But they look so serious.

4. I want the T.O.P. doll soo bad, he is gorgeous!! Just like the real man :D

5. I know right?! :o Ahh I can't wait to get mine! >o<

6. I am fairly new at these BJD's and have just ordered Kanguk. I was going to order Tae but my daughter (who is probably the same age as all of you on this thread) didn't like him. She doesn't collect dolls but it was enough to change me to get Kanguk instead but I still like Tae. Can only get one because I have a Narin Dandelion on order and want a 43 cm doll as well. I am going to get one of the HD outfits custom made for Kanguk. They are incredible and are actually the reason I am geting a boy doll. Where can I go to see pictures of everyone's dolls? Like I said I am new and don't know where to find everything.

7. I want a Chiru so badly T^T But $650.... gyeh....

Has anybody actually caved and ordered a Chiru? :( I haven't found a single one on the forums yet. I want to see owner photos of him.

8. So sorry to revive this thread but:
      I've heard that some Souldoll heads are super tiny, what wig size do these boys wear?

9. I am looking for a smaller doll for a character I want to do, so I am thinking that Kanguk or Chiru might definitely be the perfect doll for what I plan on creating.

Thank you for sharing this information with us. :aheartbea

10. These boys are really cute, but it's been almost two years since they were issued.

I wish Souldoll would do some more cute Asian boys!

11. I've ordered Kanguk ^-^ I love love love how realistically asian he looked. Being a big fan of Kpop that swung it for me. I can't wait to get him now!

12. My Kanguk's head is on the small side, but he doesn't look as pinheaded as the Jin Woo I briefly owned. *_* Kanguk takes a true size 8 wig--stretchy 7/8s can work, and 8/9s that run small are also okay.

13. Original Post has been edited or removed due to privacy concerns.

#94 Evelia, Jul 7, 2011
      Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
    14. Kanguk is so adorable!