1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Hound Regular sets on Tenisya. starts in Jun

May 27, 2005

1. omg hes gorgeous :D

2. :o :o :o
      Oh Oh Oh my word. His face...amazing
      [adds to wishlist]

3. o.o I NEED this boy, he is so amazing, Anu

4. As always Anu, absolutely stunning work :)

5. It's perfect! :grin:
      I have waited for hound for a long time. i will buy one ~~

6. Haunte Doll Hound - how does he look like?

7. Need Money Lots of Money :x

8. Oh, Anu you are truly a gifted artist! You create such beauty. I have admired your work for a long time, and I want to order your Hound. I like how you made the choices for ordering, don't worry it's not confusing at all.

9. **whimpers and tries to figure out how to order** I want one! I'm GOING TO GET ONE!!! I just can't figure out HOW. :cry:

10. Leave a message on Anu's board and she'll get back to you. :3 The Hound sets are available till July now I think? I'm not sure.

11. He's wonderful, Anu! Really beautiful - the funky clothes fit his looks so well! I love everything about him!

I'm glad you are doing work you enjoy. ^_^ But please don't work too hard!

12. such a Anu I admired your work for some time , and this one is handsom man :o

I cant buy another doll tell October, hope he will be avelabl, or at that time you would make another mastrepiece :oops:

13. Okay, I feel like a total idiot, but...I can't FIND the message board. Could someone link? please? :sorry

14. **hugs** THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

**attacks message board**

15. *hugs!*

No problem! =^^=~~*

16. A question: Does anyone know if the Hounds from Anu are going to come sanded (seams removed) or not? Just curious. I can do it myself, but it would be nice if I didn't have to (don't like sanding, and those joints are 0_0 scary to think about sanding around).

17. I'm jumping out of my skin. Just saw a message from Anu that she can put me in preorder status for this Hound.
      She asks if I don't mind waiting a little longer. LOL. I DON'T MIND. Just so happy to get this special Hound.
      Guess I'll have to join the waiting for Hound thread.