1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Hound Regular sets on Tenisya. starts in Jun

May 27, 2005

1. He's soo pretty, too bad I won't have money for him by the end of the order..*sigh* I have much Hound love.

2. She asked me to wait as well. ^^; I don't mind at all, especially because I'm still trying to scrounge together the money for him. I'm glad that my order is confirmed for sure now, though! ^^;

3. **grins** I'm PRETTY sure I've got one reserved, too. She said:

So...I think that means I've got one reserved.

**grins** Paycheck this Friday...and I'm not touching ANY of it. If I don't, I should have enough to pay for him. **frets about shipping costs** I estimated $60 for shipping...think that's enough?

4. Yes, I also have one reserved. Can't wait! He's gorgeous!! Anu said she will send an email when I need to pay. I also asked about the seams and Anu refuses most dolls with bad seams -- just sends them back to the factory. I think this is why there is a delay now. But when we get our boys they will be so beautiful!

5. How long did it take you guys to hear from Anu?? I hope I hear soon! I got my request in before the end of June. Is that the cut off? Just curious. *taps fingernails nervously!*

Judy :daisy

6. I wrote my request on the 1:1 Q&A Board on the website and got a reply (also on the 1:1 Q&A Board) very quickly, within 24 hours.

7. Don't worry, tappindoll. The Hounds from TensiYa aren't limited (though the pants are), and Anu will reply to you very quickly. ^__^

8. *Phew!* Thanks guys!

Judy

9. :( I have still not heard from Anu..... Anu........Are you out there? :cry: I really really really want a beautiful Hound to call my own!!!! :wink:

Please let me know soon if I am in the pre-order or not!!!

Thank you!!!! :daisy

Judy

10. It took some days before she replied. Remember she is working on the Haute Doll and this order too.

11. Just a note for those waiting to hear back from Anu -- I dunno how you guys are in communication with her, but I talked to her on the 1-1 board, and I waited several days because I expected to get an email notification that there had been a reply (like on DoA). :oops: Needless to say, there wasn't one; she had replied to my post within 24 hours, and I had to go back to the 1-1 board and click on my original message to see her reply. XD;

If that's not helpful, just ignore my blathering :chibi

12. Yes Jenova! That is helpful! I have actually been going back to the 1:1 Q/A board again and again, but no reply. I am trying to be patient! LOL!

Judy

13. Erm. I'm trying to access the 1/1 Q&A board right now, but it's not displaying any messages? It just says "Not post Qa" under the heading. I am logged in.

14. Hmmmm....'not post QA'? Well....let's see....I'm not sure what that means. When I use it I just click the little 'write' button, type in my message, and hit the submit button. It was really easy, and I knew when she had replied because I just looked over at the right hand of the screen oon the line of my message title in the main part of the 1:1 board and there was a little "RE" after it.

15. Ehhhhh, never mind. I was confused when I couldn't see *any* posts or threads. I just grokked that 1:1 means it's a private board, so I won't see all the public posts like I would on the Q&A boards for, say, eLuts or AngelRegion.

I get there eventually. :oops:

16. :oops: Oh Gosh! I finally figured it out! I think I can see on the 1:1 Q/A board where Anu has answered me (its the little "re" right?) But I can't open it because of being on a Mac computer!!!!

UGH!

Oh well. Through the long process of waiting for a reply I looked at SOOOOOOO many pictures of Hound and Bermann that I decided I should wait and get a Bermann anyway! LOL!!! I feel so crazy :?

Dolls make us this way you know!!!

Judy

17. I am also on a Mac and it is working for me. Just click on the subject line to see the response along with your original question.
      :wink:

18. :D Beckers! You are sooooo nice! I got your PM too! Thanks.... It worked! I can't believe it was that simple I really feel crazy now! *_* Oh well! The hardest part is that she had CONFIRMED my order! Ahhhh! I really want to wait for Bermann.... but knowing I could get Hound sooner makes it soooo very hard!

I will wait for Bermann. I will wait for Bermann. I will wait for Bermann. I will wait for Bermann. I will wait for Bermann. I will wait for Bermann. I will wait for Bermann. I will wait for Bermann. I will wait for Bermann. I will wait for Bermann. I will wait for Bermann!!!

LOL!

Judy

19. Has anyone gotten any kind of a shipping note for their Hounds? I know Anu said that the first batch was ready to go, and that it would be 1-2 weeks before the second batch would be ready. Maybe if we knew if other people had Hounds on their way, we'd get some idea for the rest of us.

On Wednesday, it'll have been one week of waiting since I got that confirmation. xD;

20. oh really? where did she say that? how exciting!!! I reserved a hound a while ago and she said she would write when they are in stock...did she post something on her site about them being in stock? I can't find it.