1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

House names for your BJD

Jan 5, 2007

1. Officially, while they live under my roof they are denizens of 'Dollhouse Apartments,' though we don't use that very often :)

2. with the rate at which they're multiplying, maybe I should call them the warren. XD

3. Heh. I just call my dolls, "the dolls". Creative, huh? :sweat

Although, if I were to give them a designation, something like the CP Brigade has a nice ring to it, 'cause they're all Cerebus Project/Luts dolls. lol

Of course, if I ever end up getting a Souldoll Celestyn like I want to do next year, it'd have to be changed.

I dunno, I'll have to think of giving them a House name, especially since I actually do have some sort of storyline going on for them (even if I haven't started posting photostories of it yet. I'm waiting until I move this month. :sweat)

4. I only have one at the moment, though I think I would name the group something like... "The Boarding House" or... "Circus Rejects" (Circus Rejects would fit my main doll because her story is that she escaped a circus that treated her poorly). Maybe something like the "Quiet Ones" or something similar to that.

EDIT: Or they can be my "Airship Crew" X3

5. Mine are The house of Quinn. Since they are all living in Quinns house and the house itself has a mind of it's own in the story I am writing.

6. My kidlins are collectively called "Berry House" since I gave them all the last name Berihausen. I like berries. :lol:

7. Everyone Yo size and under is part of Troop Tiny. Some brands have their own brigades/platoons within the troop (the Elfdoll Brigade, the Pocket Fairy Platoon, etc.), but collectively they're all part of TT.

The rest I normally refer to as Residents of Neverland.

8. Mine are, collectively, "The Crass Menagerie". It started out as sort of a joke, but I think it's fitting for my little group of misfits and supernatural beings. The 'crass' part comes from the lot of them being mostly irritating, abrasive, rude and otherwise not-very-pleasant sorts. The 'menagerie' comes from, well... the fact that I have, at last count, three vampires, three elves, two demons, a pixie, an imp, a pig-creature, a wolfwere, a half-demon, a ghost, two very strange humans annnnd...a fallen angel. Soyeah. Very much a menagerie, there. And yes, it's a play on the name of the, uh...play. XP I usually just call them the crew or the Menagerie, though.

9. Mine are the Addams Family, because they're based off of them.

10. I call my crew (which means the one I have at home and the other in my wishlist xD) El Circo Oscuro based of the part of the story I'm writing. They are splitted up in a smaller groups and some of them are "independent" but since all of them belong to the circus I call them El Circo Oscuro or just El Circo. :)

11. I've started calling them my 'resin children'... D:

...because of this, my friend who collects guitars calls her instruments her 'wooden children'... xD

12. My first doll was based off of Lucius Malfoy, and as the first few dolls joined, they were each connected to Lucius, his lover, his wife, his servent, etc... and they all would live at Lucius' house which from the Harry Potter books is refered to as 'Malfoy Manor' and thus all the dolls are grouped under that term. The entire doll room is refered to as 'Malfoy Manor' as well. Now I tend to think of the 'Malfoy Manor' as a limited bunch within the whole 'Harry Potter Horde' but it's easier to just go with 'Malfoy Manor' for all of them when discussing them with others.

-Anneke

13. Mine have been The Menagerie since the characters were created more than ten years ago. So it stuck, since the definition of a menagerie is a collection of unusual and varied people. It came from doing a drama assignment in high school (A VERY LONG TIME AGO) on the Tennessee Williams play "The Glass Menagerie". I had to look up what 'menagerie' meant and I thought it was appropriate. So I kept it.

14. --

#74 Devil's Trill, Jun 6, 2010
      Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
    15. I call them "team" around my aunt. When I'm by myself or other people who, you know, "get it," they're my "dears". :3

16. I call mine my crew or the boys (I do have some girls though) or I break it down into their groups

The Wolves or House Fenrisulfer

The elves, or the SInseracchi

The Band- Visceral

The dragons, just known as the Dragons

The Deer

The deities

17. I've taken to calling my dolls the Roster.

18. "My dolls"

Soooooooo original, I know ;)

19. I like to call my group "my babies" or "my dolls." XD Recently, though, I've been grouping them all into The Forgotten Kingdom...even though only 3 of my current dolls fall into that story, though I guess the others' stories could be part of The Forgotten Kingdom universe, just different areas and time periods. XD *making excuses*

20. Because I have an over-active imagination it didn't take me long to come up with some sort of story-line for my dolls once they arrived :XD: My current and future planned dolls are all inhabitants of or linked to a sort of French fairytale village called the Ville de Fraise (Strawberry Village) :whee: I like strawberries lol Lording over the village is the Marquis du Parfait, and the Chateau du Parfait is where most of my characters reside (as part of the family, servants or guests).