1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How accessorized are your boys and girls? And why?

Nov 25, 2005

1. Namie and Noelani both had or have necklaces that they wear every day, but Noel lost hers >.<.... other than that, Namie likes to accessorize a lot. She looks really cute in hats and scarves ^^. Aria occassionally wears hats, but not as much. The boys don't wear much, either-- Kyo has a necklace that he wears (at the moment he has a turtleneck on and isn't wearing it), and we sometimes stick hats on him and Klaus, but Klaus definitely looks cuter in them... ^^;

2. Auds wears a heavy silver chain choker all the time. Doesn't take it off. I'm not sure why, it just seemed right. He's also got a lot of bracelets and hats and things, but he really only wears those when we're going somewhere. It's kind of odd how un-accessorized he is, when I'm swimming in them. I'm not dressed until I've got fifteen bracelets and a wrist bandana and two chokers and on and on and on, but he just doesn't seem to care.

Shun...has no body to accessorize.

3. Ho dang. My kids are REALLY accessory-hogs. I think they honestly have more accessories than clothes!!!

4. My girls, and my boy, are always wearing necklaces. I have tons of my own necklaces that I love to wrap around to turn into necklaces for the dolls. I love sunglasses and glasses on the dolls too... and little things in their hair. Tamae has a bracelet, which is an old ring of mine, and they all get to wear bracelets of mine as belly chains, depending on their outfits. I love accessorizing!

5. Ian has two necklaces, I made them modeled after necklaces I see young guys wearing at the gym. He wears them with appropriate outfits. I'm also waiting on a pair of glasses for him because I like guys in glasses.

The girls all have necklaces and bracelets, and again, they're worn with specific outfits.

It has little to do with their personalities, and everything to do with how I think an outfit should look.

Marcia.

6. Well, Kelyn only wears a ring on his right thumb. He has ever since he arrived, it's part of his look.

Aneirin is wearing a trio of jelly bracelets and a collar w/ leash. The jelly bracelets are just something he likes (although he'd rather a wrist cuff). The collar & leash are symbolic of his relationship with Satoru, actually. Satoru put the leash on him one day and he's rarely taken it off since. Yay for signs of ownership?

7. hmmm...

Sandia has some earrings, a necklace, a scarf.
      Doli has a watch, a necklace, a goggle.
      Kaija has a necklace.
      Ponie has nothing.

8. Most of my bunch don't have a lot of accessories, lots of toys yes, but not hats or jewelry.
      Lucifer is the exception, he has several necklaces, bracelets, and stuff he doesn't even wear. I'm sort of the same, I have lots of jewelry, the majority of which I never wear...it's the dragon blood in us I guess, the need to have a treasure hoard. :)

9. Ian's a werewolf! :)

R&#233;my lives for accessories - necklaces, hats, cuffs. I somewhat feel guilty that he only has two pairs of shoes (and one's on loan to someone else!) but once I've gotten my next doll, I should have more money to lavish stuff on him.

Personally, I'm not an accessory person because my husband doesn't like "to have to fiddle with stuff" when he wants to hug me. Otherwise, I'm just as much of an accessory buff (I adore earrings, but only have one piercing in each ear).

10. Katie luuurves her accessories. She piles on ropes of beads and necklaces and stacks bracelets up and down her arm. It looks really silly, but it sounds pretty-- she jingle-jangles everywhere she goes.

11. Mike has a few necklaces, Kyo one or two, Azriel one as well. Mike has a ring I need to fix but other than that, nothing else.

me, I have on 3 rings,bought a new one today, a bracelet, earrings, and a necklace...and speaking of dragon hordes...I love jewelry...have tons.

12. My doll is relatively new, and I have a small allowance. He only has 3 outfits and one collar.

13. I used to wear anywhere from 30 to 100+ jelly bracelets on each wrist cause I was too lazy to mess with jewelry, but Its recently gone down to 10 each....

my doll on the other hand has hats, bracelets, wrist cuffs, necklaces, barettes, scarves, bags, handcuffs, a gun holster, and a ton of random chains and things I use to decorate her 'look'. But when you look at my stuff....my message board in my room, my walls, my messenger bag, my cellphone....its all got a serious excess of 'stuff' so thats probably why she has so many....

14. Mine doesn't really wear any jewleery, but he does wear hats sometimes to flatten down his hair....
      And my ( eventual) Hound is going to have a pair of glasses, but it's because they go along with his character....

15. I'd love to have "emo" glasses for my boy ;b

16. Gerard has earrings, I put them on for fun. I like beads so I made them some bracelets but they don't really wear them xD

17. Shin wears a beanie ALL TEH TIME, but that's only because it's cold right now and he has no hair XD (I'm sorry! I'll get you a wig soon, I promise!) He also has a golden earring ^^

I'm not sure what Tizzy'll wear when he gets here, though I have the feeling it's going to be interesting XD I already know there will be scarfs, necklaces and watches GALORE!

18. All my dolls - male and female - wear jewelry. Ash (Bermann) wears a bracelet on both arms, and a ring and a necklace. I'm considering piercing his ear, but probably won't. And I have a large number of hats, which everyone shares...mostly for the girls, though.

19. bracelets? yes
      hats? yes
      necklaces? sometimes
      headdresses? once and in a while
      shoes? yes
      purses? no
      cell phone? no
      computer? yes
      toys?YES
      earrings? no
      socks? yes
      other jewerly (nose rings, belly button chains)? not really.
      I think that's it

20. My girls have lots of accessories, but I tend to forget about them so they sit in the storage box and don't get used much. Sometimes, I'll look in the box for something and be like, "wow...forgot I had THAT!"

Az