1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How accessorized are your boys and girls? And why?

Nov 25, 2005

1. Hmm. My doll hasn't arrived yet, But I've got plenty of little things I can put on him. Hairclips...necklaces....pins...And tiny little plushies for him to pose with and play with. Gah! I can't wait!
      *0*

2. Well.. They don't really have all that much stuff...
      I guess Obsidian tends to accessorize a lot more than anyone else, just because he likes to be very colorful.. Adrian wears a few bracelets occasionally, but usually it's just a necklace that was a present from V, and V only wears some bracelets that Adrian gave him.. And Farinata's a monk, so he tries to keep me from putting anything on him aside from his cross and habit.. @.@

3. My dolls often wear necklaces which I make myself, but beyond that they don't really have much in the way of accessories. Tal has ended up with more, but it wasn't by deliberate design. He has a sterling silver circlet, a sterling silver ring in the tip of his left (elven) ear, silver nipple rings, and a silver pentacle necklace. This is all offset by his completely jetblack clothing. He also has one of my silver bracelets as a belt, as his PVC jeans were a little loose even after a few modifications.

The circlet used to be a bangle of mine; I put it on him when trying a wig on that was a little too large. He's still wearing it even now he's got a lovely silver ash-blond wig that fits, simply because it suits him so well.

I've also knitted a green, blue and purple scarf for him out of eyelash wool, purely because one of the girls at work chided me over the fact he didn't have one - "He looks so cold!"

He tends to stick to the same lace-up DM-style boots because again, they suit him well.

He doesn't wear rings because being a musician they get in his way and irritate him. He may end up with an arm band or two though.

Basically all the jewellery he wears is silver, because he is an elf prince. What jewellery he wears is, however, simple and understated - because he is a man and doesn't feel the need to be flashy and ostentatious.

4. Corpselight is both an elf and a rockstar, he wears an awful lot of accessories, in fact he had jewellery before he had clothes. Both his ears are pierced multiple times, then his nipples, he wears rings on his fingers and the big toe on his right foot, wristcuffs, occasiuonally a collar and leash or a full posture collar, studded cuffs and belts, charms on his boots and has just asked for(demanded) garnet earrings and a garnet ring, a tophat and a fedora, a white silk scarf, a new cane, a new suitcase and a boyfriend for Christmas (he will be lucky if I can wrangle up a new pair of pants for him, just too busy to make more complex stuff this year)

5. They follow me on my life rule: Naaah... whatever XD
      They don't use much acessorys.... but once a acessorry is on, it is on forever. ---> just like me. (I use only a cross necklace.... when I put it on... I take if off just when I realize I've been taking baths and sleeping with it for over than a month XDDDDDD)

6. My dolls don't have any accessories either. Just haven't had the time or money to track some down that I like. I do hope to get them sunglasses, googles and a necklace. Think that's it.

I don't wear jewelry at home . . . only when I go out. ;)

7. I have lots of stuff for my dolls. They have miniture food, necklaces, toys, stuffed animals, dolls, boxes, weapons, and books. I just love posing them with stuff. THey never look bored. ^_^

8. Hm... well, Hale is our 'hat-boy'... he wears hats the most, though Aiden has also worn them. Aiden and Hale also share a pair of Luts sunglasses. Sass has a set of bright, plasticy bracelets he wears. Kitori has some jewellery, both made by me and sent to him, but he only wears them sometimes.

They don't really have much in the way off 'accessories', I unfortunatly haven't bought them much. ^^;

9. barely any acessories. i don't wear many, a ring and that is usually it(well, except for winter items like gloves scarf and hat, which i have to wear!)
      kishi has a necklace, a bracelet, and a pin. and they were all free. so even if she wanted acessories, the options are low.

10. I love accessories, and so do my dolls! They own all types, and still need some more. To me, their outfits just aren't complete without them, as it helps define their individual style.

Sera~

11. Jinsung always has hairclips and bracelets on. XD He also wears necklaces a lot.. and hats.
      A lot of sccessories like that just fit his personality and his fashion sense I guess. XD
      Daejin doesn't wear any accessories at all. They just don't seem to fit with him.

12. Maebe went to her first meet today. She was one of the only dollies there without jewelry, so boy is she ticked with me! :sweat I guess I'll be getting her some new accessories!

13. Hmmm...

Ringo has a hat, a necklace that BrightFires made him...and some necklaces, armband/anklet and braclet that Mandar made him.

Aiden has a hat and necklaces made by mandar...And i just ordered him a houndstooth hat. :)

The girls all have at least one necklace..made by either me or Mandar...which reminds me, the new comer needs a necklace! Hahaha!

I love jewelary so that could be why. i wear a necklace, 3 braclets on each arm and an anklet all the time! and sometimes switch things around...so that could be why. but its also adds to the interesting appearence of the kids so yeah. :)

14. Everyone over here has at least one piece of jewelry. It's... just kind-of a given thing for my guys. Most of their jewelry is sterling, with real stones, bone, glass or crystal. (I can't stand cheap, plated findings or plastic beads. It's my opinion that if you're going to make small jewelry, you might as well make it right. ^_^)

All of the crew wear necklaces of some description. Prayer beads, little gemstone pendants, small carvings, silver charms and medallions... a custom-made glass pendant in one case... All sized appropriately for them.

A lot of them also wear cuff bracelets. Most of those are actually toe rings. They fit CP wrists pretty much perfectly.

Several wear ankle bracelets with little charms on them. Tien Jen's butterfly (that matches Fuan's :) ), for instance, or Harumatsu's sterling and green crystal turtle.

Two currently have chain-and-bead head-dresses... Kingfisher and Serras. I'll be making one for Kosetsu as well as soon as I get the last few snowflakes for his.

Will and Seimei wear glasses... Will also has a hat. And a tiny silver cross. For driving off other vampires. 8D

Kaedae and Amber have Forest of Avalon wings...

Nightengale will be getting a pair of feathered wings in a couple of months...

Seimei, Harumatsu, Tien Jen, Chidori and Kitsumaru all have matched moonstone rings.

Tsung-li and Miss Snow have matching crescent moon rings.

Sannru and Serras have matched silver band rings.

Keirian has an onyx ring. Someday I'll get Chanter a garnet one.

Shakti has a string of tiny pearls. And she and Shatterglass both have sunshades...

And a fair few of them have earrings of various sorts. ^_^

Me? I usually wear a necklace, a black silk and silver bead ankle bracelet and my wedding ring. Once in awhile I'll wear a second ring or my "wizards' council" charm bracelet or a toe ring or something... but that's about it. I have two sets of ear piercings, but it's rare that I wear earrings or ear cuffs any more.

I do have a few hats that I love, though. :)

15. Coal is never without his silver ring, he's really attached to it. I also have a cheap wood-bead necklace/bracelet set for him and he's abducted a charm I bought for myself. Of all my dolls, he has the most "stuff".

Yuu is really a t-shirt and cargo pants guy, so not a lot of accessories on his part. Sometimes he wears a baseball cap, but that's about it.

My girl Jini likes ribbons, but I might get her a necklace or something later.

16. Not a whole lot sadly TT_TT.

I have these really adorable butterfly-type clips for her that I got from the baby section at wal-mart :sweat and I have one bracelet, and one necklace for my girl. Both were originally something else that I just recycled to make jewelry for her. I want to pierce her ears someday soon though :sweat and I would love to get some goggles for my boy :)!

17. Glacier has so much jewelry he verges on being gaudy. i'm a jewelry freak so i make him wear all sorts of accessories 8D he even has a ring that if it were life size, would have a stone the size of a quarter on it XDD

18. My Ryu wears a cross that Avenger gave him, A Lock necklace Becca gave me. A beanie with a sourpusss pin on it. and a cloth anklet thingy on his ankle.

19. My boys are ... collecting, since I haven't had them too overly long yet. Luka so far has the most accessories -- a chain necklace and one ear piercing which are permanent fixtures, and several hats and bandannas since he's a hat kind of guy. He also has a watch that he's not wearing right now, since he's wearing armwarmers. ^^ For the most part, their accessories are complements to whatever outfit they're wearing. Luka's chain and some-form-of-earring are the only constants so far, but I can easily see many more accessories in the future for all of them.

20. Trys LOVES his accessories! :lol: He has everything from hair clips to jewellery! Most of his stuff I've made him, but I did buy his favourite necklace because it was just so him. He's belt obsessed too, so he steals my bracelets to use and recently I've made him at least 2 baker boy caps. He's like me in that respect I suppose, can't be without his accessories ;)

Stumble doesn't have so many, but that's mainly down to the fact that he doesn't like to wear them as much as Trys, so he's limited to a couple of belts and a necklace Trys gave him. I am going to make hm a top hat tho, purely so that he can pretend to be Slash hehe