1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you format your doll family profile on DoA?

Nov 18, 2017

1. As it happens, I was just re-organizing my doll list...!

First, I have things divided by universe, ordered by when I ordered the first doll in the group. Most of these have some sort of indicative name about where the characters are from, though two of them are plot titles. (These are also know offset by a lil' symbol, because it looked super busy before.) Then the dolls are ordered by arrival date/plot prominence. It goes "Doll Fullname [Company Sculpt] (arrival date)." A bunch of them also have info about wigs and eyes that'll go into the profiles when everyone finally has a faceup...

My wishlist is ordered vaguely similarly, though with "Company Sculpt (body type/resin colour) [Doll Fullname]" instead. The profiles I try to fill out as much as possible, with the first section used for some sort of drabble related to the plots, the second for comments on styling (usually just saying what I did and didn't make), third for a summary of the character, and the fourth is a few pictures from a couple of photoshoots. I try to make sure there's at least one full-on and one profile shot of each doll, since I tend to use the profiles to look at dolls I want to buy, and I figure other people might want to see them...

Also I still have a small enough group to have them all listed in my sig, so that's DollName [Company Sculpt]... With the name in a pretty character-relevant colour. :whee:

2. Mine are divided by character dolls, fantasy/divine beings, vampire dolls (not included with fantasy dolls because I ended up with so many vampires I thought they deserved their own category XD), and humans. I have the company, sculpt name, version if applicable (mainly for Sooms, for example God Master, White Night Destiny, etc), skin color, and the name I gave them.