1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you keep your dolls?

Dec 27, 2006

1. I display about 10 or 11 dolls, all varied in size, on two small garden decoration chairs I bought off PierOne two years ago and placed on top of a dresser.

The rest of my dolls stay inside their boxes, and I only take them out when needed.

2. I keep my dolls on metalic chairs (mint & red; found them for about 3$!) in glass cabinet from Ikea. Shelf can handle two MSD sized dolls (but only sitting; SD sitting can fit there as well). Every once in a while I remove them and clean some dust (cabinet isn't 100% hermetic), even though it's a pretty good place to keep your collection!

3. I have a strange bed rig that gives me a little nook between the matrice and the end of the frame, I intend to get a small short table to put there and to make that into his bedroom. I'd be too afraid to store him up high like on a shelf in case my cat knocks him over. If he isn't in his bedroom he will likely be wherever I am.

4. I keep mine in my closet, but posed so I can see them when I'm getting ready to go places and so they're easy to take out. I'm just glad no sunlight gets in there, or I'd have to rethink how they're stored!

5. I have a three-shelf drawer set made of fabric and metal that I use for my BJDs. I'm going to have to upgrade soon though, since each BJD in my collection has their own shelf with their clothes and accessories in it. I'm running out of space!

6. My group fairly recently got an upgrade from the bottom shelf of the glass door cabinet the off-topic dolls live in to two levels of a shelving unit I got from IKEA to fit them when I moved into my apartment. They aren't all out of their boxes yet as I need to make them more decent furniture and a bit more shelf space.

7. Depends on what state I am in regarding my immersion in the hobby. These two months I've been taking a small break so they're all lying in their blankets and neatly put back in their boxes. Normally I'd have one or two of them sitting/standing on my desk or my bed :)

8. My Dolls lives in their Pillows ;D
      I have Dogs and don't wan't that they make contect if i'm not arround

9. Well My Yukino sits next to My comp and 2nd on my bed I dont realy have spacial pleace prepared for them since i dont treat them as item for show