1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you store your BJD, clothes, and accessories?

Feb 5, 2015

1. I usually just keep my doll items in boxes. It is also a way of controlling what I buy so if things start not to fit in the box I tend to control a bit more my purchases.

2. i've been using an old easter basket to hold clothes/shoes (which i am already outgrowing....yeesh) and tiny jars meant for storing medicines for eyes! i love seeing people display their clothes on tiny racks though! so cute <3

3. Waiting for my 1st BJD. Otherwise, I have more OT dolls than I can count. I have dolls in display cases, shelves, doll cases, boxes and drawers. For the accessories, I use small bags to keep them in. Wigs are sorted by size and a bag for each size. Shoes are in pairs and then in small bags, then sorted by size. Same for socks. I finally moved all clothes and accessories into one room so that I am not searching upstairs and down, for an outfit. Some clothing are on hangers and some are in small bags.

4. All my dolls are in their boxes. I have a special cupboard for them.
      All the stuff is store per size in plastic boxes for the shoes and accessories. The clothes are hang on rails in a dolly wardrobe !!

5. I store mine in a photo album book. I use photo sleeves and section each character's clothes.

6. I only place the dolls into their own doll boxes,clothes one box,shoes one box,wig one box. I was not good on organize doll. I wish there was a drawer that just fine enough to put one doll in one drawer, that will be nice. Anyone have seen this drawer just let me know please~:whee:;)

7. My dolls are on display all around my computer room. Their boxes are stored in the closet-- although I think I might have to figure out a better method of storing these boxes. For fullset dolls I keep the parts I don't plan on using in their original box.

Most of my doll clothes are stored in a plastic storage container with drawers-- but I'm going to need to buy another one since my current one is getting full. Accessories are in a plastic container with a lid. I really need a better way of storing my doll shoes, I had initially bought a small CD shelf in an attempt to organize them, but I ended up using that for other misc doll items. Currently all of the unused shoes are hanging out wherever there is available shelf space.:sweat

8. my dolls are on various shelves or dollhouse/room box

but the clothes/wigs/shoes are in vintage suitcase : I am not very happy with this system because it's difficult to find thing and I need to get all stuff out in order to have a look to all.
      I hope I will be able to improve my doll stuff organization :aninja:

9. I keep my dolls on high shelves in the closet in our office, with some on top of stacked doll boxes as well because between my fiancee's dolls and mine, they won't all fit up there lol. Their carry bags and boxes of fabric for sewing are in the closet as well. Their clothes are in decorative paperboard boxes (you know, the ones you can get at Michaels and stuff?) in the living room for easy access. :) wigs and eyes are waiting for a better storage system tbh.. they're just in plastic bags in the doll closet right now lol.

10. I just bought some new curtains and they always come with this zippered plastic shell on. I think I am going to start keeping my doll clothes in there because I have several wool items I knit and it will keep the moths out.

11. I usually store my odds & ends in clear plastic storage bends. I also use the extra doll boxes I have for clothes, accessories and small props.

12. I store everything in simple boxes, but my doll's parts, like hands or heels feet, I keep inside their original company boxes

13. I place everything in zip lock bags,then place them in 1 of 6 totes I have. Everything is separated into 3 categories Wigs, shoes, clothes, one of each for my girls and boys.

14. Clothes/accessories are in shoeboxes and dolls are on a shelf safe from my dog.

15. Um... Classy but... Plastic boxes and in the mirodoll boxes I have lying around! Although, I did find 1/3 scale hangers and couldn't resist hanging some of their clothes up with mine!

The dolls themselves tend to be either upstairs on my desk, or on the couch downstairs. Usually only Iker and Lee sit downstairs, but today Thranduil is there as well, because I'm making his armour.

16. I'm just starting to buy things for my doll. :) Its neat to look at others responses and learn some new storing ideas for when I get more dolls and more clothes, wigs, eyes, and accessories. Right now I just have a small plastic container for her things.

17. I have 2 kitties and they do the same as yours. It also helps that they are afraid of my dolls.

18. I store my clothes, shoes, wigs, accessories, and other items in an opaque one-drawer box to keep everything clean and organized. All of my dolls will be on top of one of my bookshelves in my room. I also have blackout curtains in my room to prevent any sunlight from getting in.

19. I've made closets fo my dolls. They have everything ready. Still waiting for the dolls to arrive.

20. I don't have a lot of doll clothing at the moment, so what I have that's not on the doll stays in Okita's box, or in my doll carrier. Eventually when I get more clothing I plan to buy some storage containers with the little drawers for them.

Tags: