1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you store your doll's clothes and shoes?

Jul 21, 2011

1. This. *laughs* (I put together a collage for dA x'D)
      Oh and guys. This thing is MSD sized, a bit bigger even. It's not a jewelry box.

[​IMG]

2. Saruna-chan, that wardrobe is absolutely adorable! I love how you even put a mirror and "posters" on the inside. Wish I could do the same with my doll clothes, but they're too big! X3

3. Thank you very much! ^//^ It took a bit to restore but it was worth it. *laughs//had to paint it and put new knobs in* You never know, you might find one the right size for you one day! <3

4. in the same packages as they were ) but want to make a doll wardrobe

5. hello~
      i bought this clothes-trunk, it arrived yesterday but it was not in good condition so i must wait again to use it, but it's perfect *-*

6. i have all of Kloey's stuff in an empty wipey box :P i want my husband to build her a closet but he hasn't gotten to it yet.

7. I only have one doll so far, so all his clothes stay in his box for now. I am unfortunately still on the job search, so he doesn't have very many clothes and his box works fine. ^__^;;

8. I transformed my old jewelry box into a wardrobe for Kaelyn. She doesn't have many clothes or accessories yet so they all fit just fine

9. I keep all my Ball Jointed Doll clothes and accessories in a 3 drawer plastic organizer.

10. my MSD has actually gotten a kinda upgrade for most of her clothes.
      While shopping at Ross (pretty sure it was there) they had an array of hollowed out leather cover "books". I snipped up a coat hanger bar and stuck it in the top and made a wardrobe out of it. So now my MSD's clothes are either hung in there or in her clothes chest.
      SOME of my smaller dolls clothes are in the wardrobe. The rest are either in jewelry armoires (they make beautiful doll scale furniture!) fold out makeup kits or boxes.

11. That wardrobe is lovely, I wish I had one for my kids. Unforunately jewellery box type things tend to be too small for SD stuff.

At the moment, all their stuff is in one doll box, and when they need to be packed away they snuggle up together in the other XD.

12. http://www.flickr.com/photos/31019480@N02/sets/72157626684641096/
      This is my Flicker album with pics of my doll room. The cube units total 8 as I have them 2 units deep. Bought at Target. I use the cloth bins for over sized items like their toys. I also put clothes in smaller plastic containers from Target and I leave some open for furniture. The kids sit on the top. I laid down boards to fill gaps, then added super long thin rugs. Chairs and couches mostly found on ebay. Made daughter her own section with 2 cube units. Wooden dresser has the four drawers as my stuff, camera stuff and so on. Bottom 2 drawers are daughter's for wigs and such.

Closet has bins for odds and ends. Large couch trying to sell with no luck, so will take to a meet up one day. Anyway that is room.

13. Mostly store in the doll boxes, some of them in my own wardrobe
      Shoes of them are put in the CD container

14. I don't have much yet in form of clothes and accessories, but I do have some stuff. Plus materials to make dresses from and loose jewellery for accessories. So I got one of the luggage bags that come in the set of 3 exclusively for her stuff. :) The smallish bag is for now perfect for her.
      In the future I might also organise the clothes into a lovely wardrobe with hangers. Thank you for the idea, Maple Squad, it was very inspirational. :)

15. Lets see.

SD sized is in a trunk. MSD boys have a drawer in my chest of drawers, as well as MSD girls. Tinies have their stuff all over, in little containers from IKEA. My big tinies (aka Beyla, or Kumi) have a drawer or a box, depending on sex. Wigs are in a fabric drawer I got from IKEA. Eyes are in a three drawer bin, along with jewelry. Shoes are in a drawer as well.

16. I do not have too much, but I have a drawer under my closet dedicated to doll stuff. It's cool and dark, perfect for spare parts and whatnot. Eventually I may make a little apartment out of half the closet when I start getting more dolls and stuff. Right now that space is actually used for books and such I don't read anymore that have yet to go to storage.

17. Autumn's clothes are kept in a giant hollow book container I found at a craft store. I used to use his box, though. ^^

18. Boxes, doll trunks, but I would like something better, not so easy to find what I want quickly.

19. Yea, I have one drawer available for my girl's clothes. I would really like a 1/3 wardrobe or something. Looking to making one!

20. For now I have special box for my MSD clothes and shoes, but in the near future I want to make nice wardrobe ^_^