1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

how do you store your papers/coa's for your dolls?

Jan 25, 2019

1. I tucked the CoA, receipt and the face guard the doll came with into the plush pillow and tucked that back into the box. I might graduate to the more organized methods when I get more dolls.

2. Everything is in it’s respective box- and all the boxes are on a shelf in my closet. I should probably put the paperwork in my safe which is fireproof, etc... but until I actually break down and get collectors insurance, it seems like a moot point.

3. I keep all the paperwork in the box of each respective doll. Except for some inexplicable reason a CoA card from one of them has ended up in my wallet and I just never remember to put it back until I'm not home....
      I just hate breaking down the boxes.

4. Boxes live in the shed, and CoAs are all jumbled in a folder in my desk, though some of them haven’t made it in there yet because I have No Space and No Spoons for doll stuff these days haha orz. I do stick a little piece of tape I can write the mold names on for the multiple identical Soom ones though.

5. The CoAs that came in a full doll sized box I've left in those boxes and the ones that didn't I've put into one of the aforementioned boxes based on what body those heads go on. I did at one point consider putting them all in a folder or something, but considering my great skill at getting folders lost (whereas the huge boxes are basically impossible to get lost) I figured my current system is better for me, at least for now. :)

6. I put the paper in the box and put the box under my bed. That's quite safe but now have too many dolls and the bed bottom seem to be a little full. Then I put the boxes to the corner of my room.