1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How long is your wishlist?

Apr 7, 2017

1. Very short at the moment. I'm in the mode of looking for some specific things that I haven't found yet. If I find them for sale, my list will get big overnight. ;)

2. I have soooo many dolls I want and I'm always adding more to the list :lol: Right now I want to get my second doll, but I honestly cannot decide which off my list to get next :(

3. My list is pretty short! I'm beginning to think I'll only be completely happy if I make a bjd myself (as flawed as it surely will be). But aside from that, my wish list consists almost solely of dolls from small companies - Merry Doll Round, Bimong, aGatti, Pasha Pasha (especially the original size), Twigling, and some others. I would love to order a Doll Chateau doll someday, but I haven't really fallen for any of the current sculpts.

Oh, and the original and gesture 5th Motif hands, those are gorgeous! I had an opportunity to buy a whole Venitu, but I decided that really, I just love his hands more than the rest of him :lol:

4. I, too, keep wishlists. I have them for almost everything. That includes BJD. I also try really, REALLY hard not to I'm popular buy a doll; especially if I find out the site or store has layaway options.

I usually try to think on something I want for a while and I usually can tell myself whether I really want it or not. That's my go to strategy. Kind of like putting something in your cart at a store and walking around long enough to decide if you really want to commit or just put it back on the shelf and leave.

5. At the moment my doll Wishlist consists of just one, and I’m forcing myself not to look at any more dolls until I bring her home :’)

6. After all these years, my wishlist has dwindled to pretty much no dolls other than dolls that I know 100% I could never get, lmao! I just want to spoil my two SDs with lots of clothes and accessories now :)

7. My wishlist currently consists of one doll lol (Souldoll Seo Jeong U). I have another character I want to shell but I'm not sure of what sculpt I want for him. But I keep thinking of more characters and I keep thinking "wow I need to shell them" so I'm sure my list will grow XD

8. >>;;
      I got a doll I'm watching to buy, my grail
      Then I got 2 twin OC's
      and their dad.
      So.... 4. D: Plus the boyo I already have.

9. my wish list isn't that long actually mostly consisting of bodies rather than full dolls. for full dolls i have about 4 on my wish list and about bodies i have about 10.

10. I did have a big wishlist but I thought carefully about the characters I really wanted to shell first, and decided I wasn't going to randomly buy more dolls until that main crew is finished. The only things on my wishlist that have nothing to do with the main characters I want to shell are an Impldoll head and an IOS head.

11. In fact, now I have all the dolls that I need. But I have a permanent wishlist , which always present two or three molds (and body). The names of molds are subject to change, but in general I am close to my limit. Still would couple of dolls, and can be to device myselves selection clothing , wigs, furniture and other things for the entire companies.

12. My wish lists are blissfully short (4 dolls total) and split between 2 groups.

Dolls I plan to get (will definitely get them when I have the funds): Yosd Shiro Tachibana, tiny sized Charmdoll Remy

Dolls I’d like to get (tentative concepts that I’m not 100% sure I want yet): tiny sized Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul, Youpladoll Tan Vlad

Thankfully most of them aren’t too hard to hunt down save for Vlad but i haven’t found the exact sculpts I want for 2 of them yet. /cue hours of trawling company websites & squinting at pictures to decide. :roll:

I’m not safe from new releases but not many new sculpts catch my eye, so I should be able to keep the wishlist short & my herd of tinies small & manageable.

13. My list went from 2 to 5. I just ordered my first full doll and she's a Kids Sky 27cm, so definitely not the first doll I was expecting. She was too adorable to pass up, though :) So I always knew I wanted a boy and a girl, so she'll hopefully get a brother someday. I'd also like a pair of 1/3 size dolls and then my grail doll.

#253 SynnfullKaydee, Jul 26, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    14. Practically endless haha. I hyperfocus on sculpts that I really like until I keep finding similar ones. I love everything by DC and DZ but I narrowed it down to 5 sculpts overall, for my characters

15. It used to be longer when I was new to the hobby....about 10 years now....but I've slowly been able to acquire most of the dolls I've wanted over time. I will say I have no luck with girls, I just can't seem to bond with them.

16. I don't really have a wishlist but i have a list of dolls i love and i'd buy if I won the lottery and had enough space for them. And let me tell you, it is a pretty long and growing list.

17. My dream wishlist is super long but I understand the constraints of space so typically I just limit it to < 5 dolls.

18. I kind of have this plan but I don't know how long it is going to take me. I already have my first doll she is a Dollzone Scarecrow Hal2 in yellow skin. Even though I have had her for nearly a year and a half now she still doesn't have a faceup or anything. Just her in some cut up socks. Still, I plan on making her either pastel or goth. I am leaning more towards pastel at this moment. The next doll I plan on getting is a minifee. Still haven't picked the sculpt but I'm thinking either Chloe, Momo, or Mio. I kinda also want this one to be pastel because that fits more with the minifee look. I also want to get an Asian looking sculpt but I haven't found one that I am completely in love with. My last and final doll will be more of a supernatural kind of doll. My fiance will get to choose this one because it is mainly for him. But sadly right now what is on the list is getting my current girl some clothes and a wig then a faceup.

19. My "wishlist" is forever growing. However, I have a smaller wishlist of dolls or doll things that are to come first. The big wishlist is so I don't forget any dolls or in some miracle someone would gift me a doll, they could look at that to see which dolls like (never will happen, but it's a nice thought)

20. My wishlist is pretty short at the moment. There are a few dolls that have caught my interest, but I suspect that I'm going to be happiest with a smaller collection. At the moment, there are 4 dolls that I have considered adding. Mostly, there's a wildly long list of doll wigs, accessories, clothing, and props that I want to make or buy. That's where the danger is for me! It's easy to spend $40 here or there, until it adds up to far more.