1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How long is your wishlist?

Apr 7, 2017

1. You sound like me. I have only one doll on mine right now. It’s so hard not to buy others when you’re set on one :P

2. I’ve got a fairly short wishlist these days! Two dolls and one body (less of a wish and more of a necessity). My next goal is a ws Lucywen! Hopefully after that I’ll just be able to keep and eye out for new releases I want.

3. For a long time, has not been achieved.

4. I only have two dolls on my real wishlist. One of them isn't even available yet, but the other one should (I hope) be open for ordering in the first half of 2019, and I've been saving for it.

Now, my fantasy wishlist (the dolls that don't even exist, and never have existed, that I would love to be able to buy!) just gets longer and longer every year.

5. :sigh Oh... my WL is longer than I prefer it should be

6. My list got much shorter last year, after I decided to just go for it and bring home most of the sculpts I'd wanted for quite some time! It was exhilarating but now I'm a little overwhelmed. :doh

#266 beatnik, Jan 3, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    7. I've lost count at this point. But a lot of them are limited or event sculpts. So I know that I'll never actually get all of my wishlist. I need to go into it and reorganize my wishlist first by availability and then another list by storyline and characters. Right now it's just all willy nilly.

8. I have two characters I need to make into dolls and one head I really need to get a body for. I don't exactly have the actual dolls or body picked out yet, but I have them narrowed down to two or three options for each so I'm getting there slowly but surely.

9. It's long enough, around 30 dolls

10. Right now, about 23 dolls. I also have a separate wishlist for pet dolls which I think is about 10 dolls.

11. Mine isn't crazy long but has a couple I'd love on, no idea if or when I'd be able to get them though. However I'm in no hurry, I have to finish up my current crew and make sure everyone has bodies etc first.

12. Well, it's definitely longer then I have listed here... lol
      There are a lot of really wonderful dolls that I would love to own. I think though, that I'm going to edit down my wishlist on here to the dolls I actually have plans for.

13. My wishlist is like 3 things long:
      Dollzone body
      Lutz romantic body
      Gem of Doll Sofiar

I'm eventually going to manage to save up for all of them but it's gonna take a while I'm so excited

14. I have a list on here but also on my phone. Its always changing. Im trying to get to a happy place with my collection so Im always removing or adding to certain lists. I just want a small collection but thats really hard to do with so many awesome dolls out there . at the top is my owned or on order. Next is own but wts or sold already. Then I have a for sure wants list and lastly dolls I did want or do but are under debate or to keep watch since I may want them again in the future. Its so I dont forget about them.

15. i have a looooong wishlist! the overall list contains every doll i could buy at some point. i then have a smaller/priority wishlist, which contains the dolls i am allowing myself to buy that year if the opportunity presents itself.

16. My wishlist is so short. :sweat I have trouble finding exactly what I want in a doll.

17. Not that long this year. I only have three current dolls on my wish list for this year. And on the look out for maybe two more. A definite is my first SD Doll. I really want one of the R-line Crobi boys. I want Little Monica Harmony Irin I think the made is so cute, and I want one of the mystic kids dolls. For the possible, I want a Iplehouse kid girl doll - I haven't decided on which one, and just one space open for when I suddenly see something I can't live without, or maybe a second hand of a doll I've had my eyes on.

18. It’s not long but if something catches my eye I’m likely to want it and impulse add it. However this year it’s not really a choice for me so I am keeping it small for now. I’d like a longer list because then when I can afford a new doll I’ll know what I’m looking for.

19. It's been over a year, so I wanted to compare the length of my wishlist... Let's just say it has grown to 19 dolls that I definitely want. :abambi:

20. It's fairly short because I'm very picky with the types of dolls I like. I want them to fit the fashion I have in mind and some sculpts I have seen fulfill the aesthetic I want. I only have four dolls on there and they are all expensive (which is reasonable, considering how good looking they are). I'm an impulse buyer, but with luxury hobbies, it's a little different. I can't just buy everything I want at the moment (I wish) so I have a short list of dolls I absolutely want.