1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How long is your wishlist?

Apr 7, 2017

1. Right now, it's pretty sparse and I'm glad! I have one new doll on layaway but after that, I'm hoping to sell a few and get some of the numbers down. I'm at a point in the hobby where I want to stop collecting and focus on the dolls that I already have. I've been fortunate enough to track down and buy my grails. <3

2. At present I don't really have a wishlist. I'm happy with what I have. I may buy Rosenlied Tuesday's doll somewhere down the line if I find one I like when I have the money but that's about it.

3. I have a few wishlists, though most dolls on my wishlist are dolls that fit characters that I know and love (my dream is to have the main cast of Final Fantasy 7 on display in bjd form, but that is locating sculpts that I personally think match the characters the most).

4. My wishlist doesn't really contain specific sculpts or dolls. The plan is to make Anders and Garrett Hawke from Dragon Age.
      So it mostly just lists the parts I need.
      Right now I am waiting for my Dollshe Grant Phillippe - whose heads will be for Anders, but the body for Hawke.
      Then I need skinnier, taller body for Anders (probably Granado Vigor). And head for Hawke (I was thinking about I.O.S. Jade).
      But I am still looking for possible better alternatives.

5. it's been a long time that I buy a doll and the same time to sale a doll .I do really feel tired about this. and then I realized that my favorite cute baby is babylamb .but there is no way to buy her . what a pity!

6. Mine is pretty long right now I'd say :lol:
      I have 3 listed on my profile but it's more like 13 saved in my wishlist. Whenever I see a doll I love, I save the tab just so I can go back to it later. I also separate the bookmarks between male and female to make it more organized.

7. Orginally I did that too but ended up starting a memo list on my phone. It has a list of the dolls I own or on order as well as status of payments next to them. A wishlist for dolls I really have to own . To a list for dolls or companys i like, that im either watching or contemplating but dont really need atm. Finally a sales list for dolls I want to sell. Have sold or are on layaway with payments recieved. Im kind of happy with this because it really helps me keep organized and takes up less space on my phone.

8. I always wanted to have a babylamb, though it's still in my wishlist.

9. I really hope IOS will release a new class 80 doll which is similar to Jade. Aaaand I think this is the only thing I have in my wishlist ><.

10. I have three dolls on my list, but I still not sure about bodies... so not too long wish list here. I thinking about getting the heads only, just to get at least one of them, but a floating head is simply disturbing for me. Three floating heads can be creepy... :sweat And I am pretty sure that I do pretty funny things with them without bodies... (I've got a sick sense of humor sometimes :sweat) It better to concentrate on one doll only. It makes the short list shorter.

11. Way too long :lol: This year I've been feeling a creative boom, so my character list is exploding, and most of them want to be shelled. Right now I have 5 dolls that I urgently want, but the full list is probably closer to 20.

12. My wishlist is always changing! At one point it was super long, now it's a lot smaller. I add any doll that attracts me at first, then go back to it every so often and see if I still feel the same. Likely won't get half of them, but we'll see!

13. I feel like mine is shorter and shorter the longer I am a part of the hobby! I would like some larger bjd like the Dollmore Trinity ones and I'm always open to artist sculpts like BlackCherry and Twigling, but that's about it.

14. I'm pretty obsessive about listing and organizing my thoughts and info, so I have a detailed wishlist with prices and all of that jazz. I have so many dolls, but can't bare to part with any and my wishlist is probably 30+ I think. I'll just have to have a room dedicated to my dolls one day, :lol:

15. I don' t really have a wishlist, but when I count all the dolls I want to have I' d say my wishlist is pretty long hahaha

16. Not too long a list. It's about how much room I have left. I like to see my dolls out. Also I collect the older dolls and they are hard to find.

17. I actually recently pruned my wishlist way back. I was overwhelming myself with all the things I wanted to do and I finally sat myself down and gave myself more focus.

18. I am the only one that doesn't have a wishlist I guess >< I usually get obsessed with a doll and do everything I can to get it, thats all lol

19. My wish list isn’t too long at the moment, but is very expensive. I’m quite new to bjd’s (not to doll collecting though) and enjoying researching different sculpts etc. Just trying not to fall too quickly down the rabbit hole and make too many impulse buys.

20. I would like to own a pretty girl like SWITCH with small (.)(.) and beautiful back, maybe the same size about 57-60cm tall....
      But I don't like there faces - it's too bit for body, I think :abambi: