1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How long is your wishlist?

Apr 7, 2017

1. Mine is pretty short. I don’t add anything to my wish list unless I have an idea in mind. Currently listing two on my profile and thats an accurate list. Though I’m not sure I still love DMT Ares enough to make a doll of him :sweat

2. My wishlist is so tiny now! All that's really, seriously on it anymore is finding a body for my Dikadoll Aqua head. My other floating head has her body on layaway. I've managed to acquire just about everything else I had on the list I've been working on since I started.
      There are a couple random things, like a few dolls have hands I'd like to replace and I wouldn't necessarily mind upgrading one of the bodies, but as for the actual dolls themselves...I've got almost everybody!

3. Short, now. I burned through a LOT, and I mean a LOT, of my wishlist this year. Some dolls came home that weren't even on it! There are only 2-3 dolls left that I am actively thinking about purchasing. But others always seem to find their way home...

4. I had quite a long list but things changed when my grail came up for sale. Now that I have purchased and currently waiting for for him to arrive. I no longer want any of the dolls I previously had on my wishlist.I might see a gorgeous doll and admire it but no interest in owning. I will probably buy/start up a new wish list in the future I can't imagine not getting any more dolls
      but for now I feel really excited and just want to focus on "the one". :)

5. I just bought the last doll on my wishlist! I should probably take her off, since she's listed as being waited on, now.

6. No wishlist at present, something that can change at a moments notice.

7. No dolls on my wishlist at the moment (and probably won’t add any more for a while) but the clothing & accessories wishlist is growing quite long... so many possibilities, not enough cash!

8. I have a wishlist that includes dolls I’ll definitely get. It’s not long, just 3 dolls. And I have another wishlist which is a ‘maybe’ list. I may buy them if they have good price or special skin color.

9. I think I’ve finally hit critical mass around here and am pretty much out of room. I’ve shelled all my story characters, and the only thing left on my wishlist is tiny Fairyland Realpukis.:)

10. Mine is not that long! Harucasting Maji and Withdoll Cathy. Im just waiting for Haru to re open his pre order event :whee:

11. 15 dolls at the moment. I like having a strict wish list, it makes it easier to use good opportunities like events and sales - I don't have to wonder if I'm "impulse buying" if the doll has been on my wish list all along :)
      I actually do my "wish list" in pictures - have a portrait gallery in one image, it helps me to visualize what I want and avoid "duplicate dolls" - sculpts that I both like that are just a bit to similar for me to want to have both, if I see similar faces on my list I just force myself to make a decision on which one I actually want to buy :)

12. My wishlist is divided into subcategories.

First is the grail section. There's only two on it right now, but they are of equal importance to me, and honestly they are a set. I can't imagine only being satisfied with one, although that may change.

Next is the secondhand wishlist. As in dolls who are sold out/passed their order period, and thus can only be acquired second hand. Kinda like the grails, but of lower priority. There's only one definitely on that list right now, but this on is perhaps that most nebulous in content. It'll probably get divided again into price points once it gets longer.

After that there's the general wishlist, which itself is divided in two. A list of standard or basic dolls I'd like/plan to get to try making my own characters out of. They keep getting bumped down the purchase list.:sweat The other section is currently offered limited dolls I'd like, but likely won't get. Think of this as the window shopping list. Also nebulous in content.

Lastly there's the dolls that I do plan to get. As in actively saving/selling/budgeting for the layaway down payments. That list currently only has two on it, which is probably a good thing.:blush

Oh course once I actually start buying a doll it comes off the wishlist and goes on the purchase list.

13. Pretty small, only waiting on onee

14. I’ve completely set aside my doll wishlist until 2021 and my WTB is limited to a list of items to complete existing dolls. I’ve bought a couple of heads and faceplates to fit existing bodies but no new complete dolls since 2018. I’m considering adding only a couple of new dolls to a wishlist for consideration after I KonMari my doll things completely but not until then. It will depend on how successful I am at de-stashing and paring down my current collection.

15. You can peek at my profile for the super long list I have xDD (warning for huge wall of text!)
      I think putting the list up there helps me keep track of all I'm interested in. (which is almost every fantasy sculpt I find cute)
      I just have a lot of fun looking for dolls lol

16. I only have a few things on my wishlist, and they're not super attainable lol. All three are Popovy items:
      1. Venus solid torso (Venus-.jpg)
      2. The iconic Popovy Sisters wig (w-53.jpg)
      3. Head with FKA Twigs inspired wig and face-up (m-33.jpg)

They said very recently that they were only going to be making OOAK dolls from now on, so I imagine it'll be very hard to get items 2 and 3.

17. I have some bjds I am interested and think would be nice to have sometime in the far future but are not my most wanted. At the moment I am saving up for Harucasting's new dolls that haven't been released yet, and some characters I want to shell.

18. As my interest in adding more dolls to may collection wanes, my wishlist is super short. I’m pining for a custom body from Resinsoul for a floating head I’ve had for a while.

After that, I don’t plan on buying any more dolls.

Now my wish-to-sell list... That keeps on growing haha.

19. I joined the BJD hobby at the beginning of the year, so my wishlist keeps growing as I discover new amazing BJD artists!
      Here are the ones I have for now:
      Magic Mirror Olwen (I'll preorder her next month and she's one of my grails <3)
      Bimong Narae402
      Clockworkfaery Fae
      Misterminou Dolls Orc
      Misterminou Dolls Vampire
      Rap1993 Mae

20. I have a wishlist, but I seem to buy impulsively anyway :sweat It used to be REALLY long, but as I spend more time in the hobby and continue discovering what I like, it's gotten a lot shorter.
      Here are some on my list:
      - Several Dust of Dolls, multiple sizes and sculpts (off the top of my head, I'd love a Neze in myosotis blue and a Kore in a fantasy color like agave, as well as a Roze sized girl. The dream would be a Jama in Jasmine.)
      - a few Merry Doll Round girls (Fang and Zuri, but they're low on my list)
      - another Black Cherry girl, Cookie Bukkumi or MSD sized Meihua

edit: sent early kfjsdjf

#320 taichas, Oct 27, 2020
      Last edited: Oct 27, 2020