1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How long is your wishlist?

Apr 7, 2017

1. Ahahaha, very long ! XD I usually keep on track, but I have limited dolls in my wish list as well, so I might skip the non LE one, in order to get the LE dollies... ^^;;;

2. I don't have a written wishlist, but I do have dolls I would like to get. So far it just has two dolls and a body. One of those dolls doesn't exist so I would have to wait to see if it ever does or do some serious modding (and I've never modded before), the body I am undecided on, and the last doll I refuse to get until I get the body. So the whole thing is at a standstill, which is good since I don't have the funds at the moment.

EDIT: Looks like I failed, got the head for the last doll after all. Oh well.
      EDIT2: And then that doll came into existence. I guess I only have those two bodies left.

#42 iamkathybrown, Apr 21, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    3. I have a wishlist of about 3 dolls, and 1-2 grail dolls that I don't really think I'll be able to get. I have limited space and I don't want to get too crazy, so I think that size wishlist works well for me.

4. I've got about five dolls in my "character doll" wishlist... most have stayed pretty much the same for a year or so (DZ Raymond, DC Dolores), while a few others have been scrapped and replaced with sculpts I felt would better suit a certain character (e.g., I was originally planning to get myself an Island Doll Odin for one of my characters, then replaced him in my list with Granado Uranus -whose face shape was just perfect, save for the nose and slightly too plump lips- and then... then I stumbled upon Granado Andrew and realised that he was *exactly* what I was looking for, so I scrapped Uranus as well XD).

There's also a few other non-character dolls I would really like to get. I'm in love with DZ Grey, Ringdoll Lucifer and I would definitely like to get myself a Resinsoul girl or boy at some point... but first I want to focus on my own characters (and I don't have that much space at home, sadly ;___;), so they can wait, I guess.

5. I'm down to five wishlist dolls at this point. Two vinyl dolls, two resins, as well as my grail dust of dolls appi!

6. Mine's long enough that some of the companies/people I wanted to purchase from have actually stopped producing before I could get down to them. Which on the one hand is nice because it shortens my wishlist a bit.

And if you count off-topic dolls like most of Azone's stuff, then oh boy.

7. At the moment I have only two Bjds on my wishlist.
      I bought most of my dolls because I love the sculpt and the esthetic behind them.

One of the dolls that I had on my wishlist before was replaced because I liked the sculpt for that character that I had in mind better.
      I have to plan a lot befor I buy my next doll so I plan my wishlist realistic otherwise I get frustradet because I know that I never will own that doll :sweat

8. I would say rather short lately since I narrowed down a few
      on the otherhand grail list become bigger...

9. My wish list is rather short... there are maybe three or four that I really would love to have, and out of those, two that are absolutely necessary. Trying to save up so I can get one of my two "necessaries" as my first doll, but he's expensive, so it's taking a long time... :sweat

10. I actually just have one doll on my wish list.... but so many new sculpts come out and all you people keep mentioning dolls I haven't seen before and then I fall in love with new sculpts all the time xD But I want to keep my dolly family small. I wanted an Elfdoll Yuan before I started my first real job after school, but then when I started earning moneys, Elfdoll stopped sculpting, so now it feels like I am always looking for a not too expensive replacement :/

11. I have 5 or 6 dolls on my Wish list that I hope to buy either this year or in 2018. But I must admit that I'm finding it slightly difficult to keep my Wishlist short as the companies are constantly releasing new dolls that look oh soooo tempting eeeee! >____<

12. I guess I'm fortunate that my wishlist is actually pretty short, I believe there are only four on there atm, hopefully I can keep it that way, though that's doubtful!

13. Of the dolls I definitely want to get: ~4 to 5
      Of the dolls I want to get if I ever have the chance: ~5

Considering at first I only ever wanted 2.... This is too much!

14. My wish list isn't all that long, but I don't really know if it's a "dolls I'm buying" or "dolls I want to buy" list :XD:
      I know for sure that I want the dolls on the list, I just don't know when it's going to happen.
      I'm just trying not to rush into the next doll. I have one that I'm content with, so the time will come along when I can get a new one when I'm ready for it.

I also have a wish list that's more of a of "features". It's just certain things I really like and tend to gravitate towards in sculpts, such as open mouths, more pear like bodies, etc.

15. I only have 1 in my wishlist which is Angell Studios Victoria! The rest would probably just be beautiful clothes for my kids xD

16. I have 30 dolls on my wishlist. I put more dolls there than I buy them. That is so depressing. Most of them are limited too.

17. My wishlist would be endless if I was actually going to commit to buy all of my characters. The problem is I never find the sculpts
      I really wish for in the msd scale lol

18. my wishlist is to big xD
      i want any dolls.
      Example the big dolls from Dollmore, than a steampunkboy in SD Size, a doll from Smart Doll and Souldoll, and any more.

19. My wishlist is super short honestly. I have a lot of dolls already, and there aren't that many I want.

I do really want a Soom Dia boy. I think that's the big one right now. And maybe a Little Monica Roselyn boy. :) Other than that, I think I'm mostly all set.

20. At first my wishlist was pretty short. I was like, "I'll stop after four dolls!" Now I have three, and I went even more...I swear every day I find a new doll to fall in love with. And it doesn't help that what I really love are 70 cm boys with super fancy fullsets/clothing. And I have no money for doll stuff right now...owww how it hurts....

One day! No matter how long it takes, one day I'll have them all!