1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How long is your wishlist?

Apr 7, 2017

1. I just want a mecha angel Saiph, no matter its a girl or boy, white skin or normal skin; I've got a rainy day fund just for Saiph

2. I've now dropped all of my wishlist dolls in favour of a Dollshe Saint. Rather than lust after a load at once, I'm now going to have one doll at a time. Like my way of knowing what I'm aiming towards, what I'm working towards.

Otherwise, it could get a little dangerous loading my wishlist with doll after doll. Dangerous for my bank balance, that is. :lol:

3. I didn't plan on a wishlist, until I keep seeing Smart Doll appearing on my FB feed. :(
      Now I want one too..

4. I have two dolls who are on my wishlist, and one more I like but I'm wishy washy about committing that one to my dolly goals.
      Pretty much my wishlist is one monster of a custom doll from resinsoul, and atelier cyna*mon showed an in progress picture of a chibi cyna*mon. I cute chibi anthro cat girl with huge fluffy ears? I'll break my no tiny rule for that :whee:

5. I have two Wishlists. My active wishlist that I actually plan to buy. These are dolls I have plans for.
      Then I have my "I just really like this doll" Wishlist. They are the ones of Sculpts I really like and want, but have no plan or purpose for. If i find them for an amazing deal 2nd hand, I will buy them, but otherwise, They will stay on the secondary list unless a plan comes into mind for them.
      My active list is
      2 EID Iplehouse Arvids to shell OC's I have
      IOS Bel Canto with 3 heads (possibly more heads latter) He will be my Tim Curry doll. The three heads will be Just Tim, Frank N furter and Pennywise.

My I just like it list is:
      Iplehouse Dexter in EID or HID size (unelss they add him to FID)
      and Iplehouse Stella, Not sure if i want her as an FID, or a YID boy.

6. Pretty long, but luckily I've got all the "basics" covered in things I can't try and make myself without spending way more money (eyes, doll hardware like S hooks, elastic). I also ordered a wig I was admiring from MilkLegs on etsy because I couldn't resist and also can't pass up an opportunity to support an artist :love

I keep reminding myself I have a sewing machine and can pretty much make anything if I really work at it, but damn if it's not hard to resist clothes sometimes.

Venecja on etsy really has my heart. A lot of her outfits are grail items to me

7. My wishlist had about 10-20 items when I first joined DoA but have now narrowed down to about 10ish. This year though I got a few of them and now my wishlist is down to about 5.

8. let's seeeee:

• Unoa Chibi Roron
      • Doll-Chateau Bella
      • Lillycat Bô
      • DollZone Doreen
      • RingDoll Xi
      • Dollpamm Mochi, and
      • Luts Darin
      And these are only the ones i find somewhat attainable.... I'd love to own a RingDoll Eva someday, but she's both rare and extremely expensive ;-;

9. Only three solid ones: IslandDoll Veranoen, Luts Taffy, and Spirit Doll Dandelion.

Some day, I'd like one for a Chinese character and aesthetic. I have a lot of characters, since I write novels, but I don't use them for dolls...

10. Most of my wishlist is more of a "This doll is pretty damn beautiful/interesting" rather than "I NEED it". That being said, I have a list consisting of dolls that I one day plan to have as part of this cast of characters/story that I began thinking up of when I first started the hobby.

11. I'm planning on making two distinct crews- one where the visual theme is very fairy kei or creepy cute, and one based on my favourite tabletop rpg setting (Exalted, which is high fantasy wuxia-ish). So far I have one MSD for each setting (my DC Bella is going to go in the former, my Twigling Minigenue in the latter).

So far at least, I'm more cautious about adding sculpts to my Exalted setting wishlist, because I care more about keeping things visually cohesive- I really want a Seed Arts Wol head if I can find one (not sure about the body, possibly a DC kid), and a Dollzone B45-011 body (not sure about the head... you might think I could kill two birds with one stone and put the Wol head on the B45-011 body, but they're two separate character concepts ;) ) Plus I'd love a Merrydollround Fang, but I'm torn because the design that matches what I had in mind is the darker skintone, which was a limited release :/ . That's about it for now.

My plans for a pastel crew are much more fluid- the only definite on my list is 5Star Jadite. After that, I know I want a small horde of tinies, but there are plenty of cute sculpts that would work fine for what I have in mind, I don't have any strong preference about which right now :)

Of course it will likely take me a long time to assemble either group, so my plans may well change in the meantime...

12. Mine is getting longer everyday! I want an Iplehouse doll, an original doll by a youtuber (summer bird), and two soul dolls! I need to stop looking at dolls online because soon I'll want them all!

13. My wishlist is actually kinda short i think?
      at least it is handable i guess x'D
      my current list is like...
      - tan minifee head
      - soom doll rudy deer

that's pretty much it atm ;w; lol

14. I like to focus one one doll at a time, so right now I'm just focused on a MYOU Grace, but I have like a huuuuuuge list of dolls after that. I've got a big story with a lot of characters to shell.

15. I have some 20 dolls on my wishlist, I don't know how I will can buy it but I look everydays on internet.

16. I have only two dolls on my wishlist that I want to get. Others are just extras and as fun as it would be owning them, I'm not sure if I'm going to get them :"D

Dust of Dolls Cöti is my main goal right now, after that is body for my floating mnf head. I thought that my list was longer but I went full "Do I really want it or is this something I'm impulsively "wanting"?"- mode

17. On my "must have"-wishlist is currently only one entry remaining:
      * A Magic Mirror Keira :love

Beside the first list I have a "very nice to have"-list with a few more entries:
      * DC Baby Finoa head on B-05-body
      * Atelier Momoni: A Momonita
      * Maybe some day far away: a doll from Enaibi
      * Tons of outfits, wigs, eyes

....I need to rob a bank I guess :sweat

18. [​IMG]
      @ disclaimer: these pictures are not mine!

The picture shows the dolls that are on their way. Some are full dolls, but 5 of them are heads.
      My active wishlist (as in actively looking into options and saving& buying) has mostly to do with getting bodies for these heads.
      And then there are two more heads I have plans to buy:
      1. Rumpeldoll Abaddon
      2. Rumpeldoll Morfoe

Most of you are so good and manage to leave it at the obtainable :)

But I have a second wishlist - sigh. The not likely but I can dream (right?) dolls.
      1. Anything Nabarro makes (it is awfully quiet in that camp). Oke, I will buy whatever she(?) makes.
      2. Dollshe Grown Saint on Mystic pose body (might also actually come one day. I am very curious about the body)
      3. Iplehouse Victor (don't think I will be able to afford him, even if I can find him)
      4. Iplehouse Dexter or Arvid in tan (2nd hand maybe, for a good price?)
      5. Soom Garion (can not afford that one either - if I ever find one)

#78 Cyador, Jun 26, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    19. I do have a big wishlist and it gets longer everytime I fall in love with a new doll. Sadly I fear I won`t ever have the money nor space for all the dolls I want or some were limited and I would have to be extremely lucky to get these molds in the Marketplace but still it feels good to habe a list of dolls you would like to have to make your family grow. Lately I deleted some dolls off the list, too since their character do not exist anymore or simply because I found a better fitting mold for them but yes, the wishlist is still long xD
      My main problem is tbh that I buy new dolls whenever I can afford it instead of finally finishing some of my dolls. Most of them are here with either no faceups or no clothes or no bodies and wigs xD

20. I get anxiety super easily, so when thinking about future dolls I try to keep my list generally short. For me, this reduces stress and anxiety concerning my dolls. For now, I am satisfied with knowing that I want:
      -Fairyland Minifee Chloe
      -Fairyland Minifee Mirwen (Tan Skin)
      -Dreaming Doll Little Elva Airi (on her way to me!!)
      Of course there are so many sculpts I love and admire, but these are the ones I for sure want in the future.