1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How long is your wishlist?

Apr 7, 2017

1. Not very long... at least in terms of dolls. I have about four more dolls that I still want to get.

...The list of stuff to get for them on the other hand... :sweat Well I'm not even sure how long that list is especially since I tend to see something I think would suit them and add it to the list of stuff to get... someday. :lol:

2. Officially there's only 3 dolls, but unoficially it's more like 15..... Excluding future new releases and LEs >_>
      Basically I have only 3 dolls that are steady on my wishlist. They're the ones I know for sure I want and I know how I want them, and I also know I would be happy with just these 3 (plus the one I already have partially at home. Still waiting on body). BUT obviously there are a lot of gorgeous dolls out there that I keep glancing over at :sweat

3. my wishlist used to be comprised of dolls that i was actively searching for or saving for. but most of those have made it into my actual collection now, or i changed my mind and removed them, so it really is just a place to keep tabs on dolls that i may add if i was to purge some of my other dolls first. the few dolls that i do add now are more likely to be new dolls that come out that i really really like, and are very unique since i'm not adding many new dolls these days. for the most part i'm happy with the ones i already have.

4. My wish list has 3 parts to it

1)Characters I want dolls for and the sculpts I want (current 8 dolls on it)
      2)Characters I wants dolls for and I don't have sculpts picked out (currently 3 dolls)
      3)Dolls I want 'just because' (currently 9 dolls)

I update this list every few months or whenever I see a sculpt I want to add to my list. I try not to put anything unobtainable on there. And if something was super LE or really hard to find 2nd hand, I usually will take it off after a while unless I REALLY want it.

5. My wish list is 4 or 5 dolls. I keep buying heads I feel I have to have. Not sure when I will get bodies for them. They will have to share for a while but I don't want to miss out on certain sculpts.

6. Mine used to be very long, but I've either bought those dolls or let them drop off the list because I realized I didn't want them so badly after all. When a new doll that I like comes out, I make myself wait a few months to make sure I actually want it (unless it's time limited, but I've been lucky in that none of those I really want have come out in a long time).

So my current wishlist is just: 1 doll that is a replacement for one I had but was lost, and 1 new doll. The rest is stuff I'd probably buy if it came around secondhand, but it was limited a while ago and isn't still on the market. So basically, the "look out for" list.

7. I have about 10-11 dolls on my wishlist, which is pretty long! I think I have enough dolls for this year though, and am hoping to save for the ones I want next year :)
      Most of them are tinies, I think I only have two more SD dolls I wish for, which is better honestly for money and space issues! I'm pretty stubborn about the dolls I want, if they somehow catch my eye I do everything I can do bring them home. It's both bad and good, in that I have little to no regrets over some purchases, but an empty wallet once I've done my mandatory impulse shopping...:sweat

8. Temptation is always round the corner, so there are quite a few I would not mind adopting. Alas, my purse does not agree.

9. Realistically, right now I have one doll on my wish list. I also have a fairly lengthy unrealistic wish list of dolls that I really like and might some day want to own, but I have no actual plans to buy any of them.

10. I have a fairly lengthy wishlist ot of around 10 dolls. I definantly won't be getting most them all, but I like to just keep an eye on them. Most are tinies. They're so tempting!

11. I don't have a resin bjd, but I plan on getting one very soon. I have a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE wishlist of clothing for her. Idk, but I find spending ours on doll websites finding clothes very fun. But generally, I like putting stuff in my wishlist (Even though I won't buy them right away). I'm always on ebay, etsy and wish.com adding stuff to my wishlist. I recently found a bunch of bjd stuff for my furture first doll. I found nice things on wish for her diorama. Omg I just remembered, I recently signed up for taobao and saw a butt load of nice things. And since it's all in Chinese Yuan and I use Canadian dollar, things are pretty cheap. :3
      I would continue talking about this, but I don't wanna kill you with intense shopping finds. XD

12. Oh yea, I also another wishlist but just for dolls. I already found like 4 of them.

13. That depends... Do you mean a wishlist for dolls I would like to get or a wishlist of dolls I plan to get? Because those are two totally different things for me. The like list is mostly dolls I love the sculpts of and feel drawn to, while the plan list is what I'm actually going to get if either a) I have the money and b) they're available when I have the money, whether normally or secondhand. The want list has its own spreadsheet in Google Docs that is organized by price and by size, though I really need to reorganize it because I just added stuff to it without putting it in order, or adding pictures. The plan list is what I actually want to get next, which is... Really, only two dolls: Resinsoul Seng and D.I.M. Larina. There's also the "wishlist of stuff I want to get for Ian", which isn't as long as the dolly-want list but not as short as the dolly-plan list.

14. I have two diffrent wishlist, dolls I plan to get and dolls I have character for and really would like to get. (and a third list with just beautiful dolls but it's toooo long haha)

On my "dolls I plan to get" there's 3 dolls. Petit delf Hanael, JID Edwin and tiny delf hanael. And on "dolls I have character for" are currently 6 dolls

15. My wishlist is visible in my signature. I've got five that I plan on buying someday, plus one that I don't think I'll ever own but have a name for anyway. I think that brings me to a grand total of six.

16. I have two separated wishlists.
      - The first one includes dolls I am planning to purchase soon. Right now there is only two on this list and the requirements to be there is that they all have completely developed characters and drawings or concrete ideas of styling.
      - The second one is for all those sculpts I like but I don't have any idea to do with them. This one includes really hard to get limited editions and artist dolls that are usually out of my budget for example. There are 6 dolls on this one xD

17. It is superlong :D The main issue are the money :D
      I´ve got like... 4 dolls at my wishlist, but their accessoires make it longer than I´ve expected. :)

18. Miadoll baby lamb, bambicrony vanilla, iplehouse elin, xaga doll tata, rosenlied tuesday beige, dollsbe carrot, volks meg and collin, miyadoll mocha and many more!

19. My wishlist is fairly long, but once I have my heart set on a doll I rarely ever change my mind :)

20. My dream doll collection is 7-8 dolls, and I'm currently at 4 dolls which all came straight from my wishlist. If I ever got a head or doll from outside the list, it eventually found its way to the marketplace as I couldn't seem to bond with it. So from now on, I'll try to never buy a doll "on the fly" again. My dolls all seem to come into a male/female pair, especially siblings pairs, so my wishlist consists of getting sets of 2 dolls at a time. I also love hybrids, so my wishlist has bodies and heads on it rather than full dolls.
      My current wishlist is pretty stable, as it revolves around 3 pairs of siblings and 1 doll for whom I haven't found a pair yet. Hopefully I can keep my list at 7-8 dolls and no more!
      After the dolls themselves, like many collectors on here I have a wishlist of clothes for each of them, and sometimes cosplay ideas as well. So basically, once I "finish" gathering the dolls, the hobby for me is mostly going to be playing dress-up with my dolls. How exciting haha!