1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How long is your wishlist?

Apr 7, 2017

1. Currently, my wish list only consists of 2 dolls!! The next one I will be purchasing in the next two months or so, Feeple60 Chloe, and Luts Honey Delf Lolly. There's just something about Lolly's cute face that makes my maternal instinct scream! I just want to snuggle her :D

2. only one for now :'( I really want RingDoll Kylin but I'm too late :''(
      It's the only one I like every aspect of the dolls (including the full set)

3. I have a pretty short wishlist i think now. I just ordered my grail a few months ago so thats done. I have like 3 dolls in my wish list and two arent dolls but i want to reshell one of my characters and theres one doll type id like to have which is an sd tan boy doll but no specific doll for either of those. Ive had two impulse buys that i don't regret i love them. Past that i have a list if to dos for the dolls i have but i haven't fallen in love with another doll in a long time now. Im pretty content i think. One doll left to buy and two to figure out and my list is empty.

4. Two dolls for now. Dollshe David Kuncci will be my first BJD, and I am looking forward to Summerbird BJD's Viola being ready for production!

5. I'm the oddball out it seems. My wishlist is very short! Only 2 dolls!

Blue lillycat ombre
      Souldoll devonia

I like other dolls, but other then those two the ones I want are either on preorder, layaway or i am waiting for them to be released ^^

6. I have a really long wishlist! One of my favorite things about this hobby though is the planning! I've always had long lists though! I actually found a wishlist I had written out on paper back in 2006 around the time I got my first doll about a month ago. It was really interesting to see the list of dolls and their attached characters I wanted at that time. I actually got 3 of the about 15 on the list over the years, one of which I later sold, and one whose name and story is totally different than what I had written out. It was pretty neat to see!

7. I'm trying to be very strict with mine. I currently have my first two dolls on the way and have another two I'd definitely love to own at some stage. My wishlist could easily spiral out of control though, even though I'm quite picky with the aesthetic of the dolls I like. There are just so many beautiful ones to choose from.

8. I only have a handful of maybe five dolls on my wishlist! I try not to let it get too long (or maybe I'm picky?)!

9. My wishlist is always fluid...some days i want another msd, others an SD. I have quite eclectic taste so i keep my options open. I have learnt that dolls never come along when you are expecting!

10. Mine is honestly to long to remember but I'm slowly get those on my wishlist! But somehow.... MORE turn up! X'D

11. My wish list isn't very long at the minute, but it gets bigger every time I see a pretty doll(๑>◡<๑)

12. Ohhh, I love lists! (It's another thing altogether to realize those lists, be it dolls or schoolwork - especially schoolwork...) I have a wishlist of nine dolls at the moment. There are a few dolls in there that I probably won't ever buy. Two of them are discontinued and I have a slight aversion towards second hand dolls. Stupid, I know. A couple of them are pretty, but I have no characters for them in my story line and that usually means that I won't be able to bond with them. Sooner or later I probably end up making characters for them, though... Realistically I think that I will get four or five of them, maybe one or two per year, unless I happen to win the lottery. Then all the bets are off.

13. My current wish list is a Fairyland Delf Nina in brown skin, Tiny Delf Alice elf version in brown skin, and E.I.D. basic Dexter.
      Then there are my grail dails of a Luts Delf Miyu with original faceup, and Leeke World Lionel. Neither I expect will come my way, but I can dream. :D
      I also would like to get an Obitsu 60cm doll with Gretel head again. I had one years ago, and wish I had never sold her. I liked that I didn't have to worry about breaking her, and how well she posed.

14. On the one hand, I knocked a doll off my wishlist, and have another I've started to save for!

On the other hand, I added three more to my list!

... It wasn't supposed to happen this way...

(Wishlist total: 5)

15. I think another doll is trying to force its way onto my wishlist (which was finally almost empty), even though this whole time I've been telling myself I am fine with pictures. He managed to get himself a personality, which is a requirement for going onto my wishlist, and is now trying to convince me that he'll be the last doll I ever need. Which is what the last doll I bought said. Must ignore! :eusa_naug

16. Right now it is about 8 dolls in length. It doesn't really mean I'll buy them though, just sculpts to look at an consider first once I get enough money to buy another if a character needs to be shelled. It grows pretty slowly because I seem to like sculpts with unusual features.

17. I had quite the long wishlist when I started out, but 45+ dolls later, I'm down to 3 full dolls, 2 bodies & 4 heads :D I'm very proud of myself. However, disclaimer, I keep seeing stuff I find 'necessary' that's NOT on that wishlist LOL Like Yungi from Souldoll (cause, basically a minimee of SHINee's Key). I justify that kind of thing by finding places in my dollie world for them, but I expect that even once I get the dolls on the wishlist, I won't entirely stop buying resin :D

18. My withlist for characters I'd like to shell is miles long, I am a worldbuilder and a character designer so I got loads of voices begging for bodies.
      But in terms of actual dolls that I like, there are maybe twelve to fifteen that I would seriously buy. I am super super picky. So I will probably end up making my own if I can.

19. Mine gets longer every day basically ;w; I don't know how many of them will actually be worth saving up for and bringing home but keeping a running list of all the sculpts I love makes shopping easier when I do have doll money. There are just so many different styles/sizes/colors that are all so beautiful and that I have vague plans for :sweat

20. My list could be considered medium since I have 5 companies I want at least one doll from. As time goes on and new sculpts and companies are announced, the list can grow. It really does give opportunities for new plans and ideas : D