1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How long was it between getting your first and second doll?

Apr 17, 2007

1. 8 months. ^^;

2. I ordered on doll on the 6th of this month and another on the 9th. The second doll ordered is here already but I'm still waiting on the first one ordered.

I managed to wait a total of 3 days.

3. For me it was from end of may until the end of november, I think? Or maybe it was early December. I can't remember exactly when he arrived! XD
      But about 6 months.

Between my 2nd and 3rd dolls, and my 3rd and 4th though... :P not so well-spaced.

4. Too fast! About two months? I ordered Vodka on February 4th (got him March 23rd) and already ordered Rum on April 16th XD She's arriving on the 25th :)

5. 8-9 months?

Kaito arrived home August last year; Taku just went for a face repaint+repair so he is coming home as a 'complete' boy in coming May? *hopeful* :D

6. Torin came last April 20th. OMG today's his b-day!!!!! And Rodhlan came last November. It was a while between those times. But since I got Torin a year ago today, I have acquired 5 resin residents!!! Guess I better update the sig! I'm not expecting to stop with the collecting though! I will slow down this year though since I need to focus on the dolls I have and dress them, give them better face-ups and wigs and what not.

7. I got my first in June last year, and my second in July. Third in August,4th in December...etc. Never long in between lol

8. Probably about a month... little less, little more. I'm not sure the exact timeframe, but I remember receiving Huntyre end of January, and Josiphe the first few days of March.

9. First ordered in January'06, second one in november'06 (but third and fourth in december '06...) ^^

... and then I sold two :p

10. Over a year. XD My first doll came to me January 23rd, 2006. My second doll February 14th, 2007. n_n

11. Half a year.
      I bought my first doll in July '06 and my second doll in January '07.

12. got isaac sep 2006 and envy arrived nov 2006.

13. I am fairly new to the BJD world, but have jumped right in. I have 4 dolls and another on, the way. Arlene

14. 3 months from the arrival of my first to the arrival of my second... however, it took 3 months for my first doll to get here.

15. I ordered my 2nd doll just this month so...11 months between my first and my second. XD He won't get here till June though. The curses of FCS dolls. T_T

16. two months <.< and even less between that and my 3rd, who I should have in a week or two...so that'd be 3 weeks between 2nd and 3rd.

17. It was just shy of 5 months between buying my first and second dolls. The first came November 28th nearly two years ago, and the next June 17 of '06.

18. Five months and one week, more or less.
      Cynd&#233;e arrived 8/2006, Cindy arrived 1/2007.

19. About two months or so, that's all XD
      The time it took me to buy my first was almost two years though!
      Sera~

20. I bought my second about one month after my first. Then I bought a floating head about a month and a half after the second one. I'm new to all of this, but at the rate I'm going, I'll have enough to populate a small city soon. lol