1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How long was it between getting your first and second doll?

Apr 17, 2007

1. Two months, I think.

2. half a month (=______=)

*shame*

3. I'm horrible about saving money, so it took me a while to get my second boy even though I had planned on him from the beginning! It was around 11 months before Yoshi finally came home.

Ajit, on the other hand, was four months after that :sweat

4. Ya, I had some 9-10 months between my boys...
      'Course, I also took a trip to Japan in between... so I guess it wouldn't have been so long if it wasn't for that. :sweat
      I have the money for my next, but am holding off a few more months. I like there being some time between them; gives me a chance to get to know them as they come along. :aangel:

5. Well, I got Erik as just a head in early April of '05, and then Rei was my first whole doll at the end of July. That's about 4 months?

I'm bad about getting heads before everyone has bodies though. XD

6. I got Megumi in Feb of 2003 and at that time [since it had taken so many years just to get her to begin with] I honestly thought I wouldn't be able to get another one.

2 years later I got Jun [Feb of 05] so it was a few years for my first, then another few for my second.

7. It took me quite some time to get Shinku's twin sister back. I got Shinku on 2006 15 and ShinHwa adopted by mum on 2007 15... XD Now saving for the third and hopefully can succeed!

8. Im currently saving for my first and second! as soon as i get the money theyre both getting purchased.

9. I ordered my first back in October and placed the order for my second last night...so about 6 months between the two.

10. I got Heisa in Oct 2005.. Renji arrived as a full doll in Jan 2006 but the body he came with was meant for Byakuya.. Byakuya's head arrived and was fully put together in April 2006... Ehehe..

11. Foxglove arrived at the end of Oct 03, then Dinah (& St. John's head ;D ) came the beginning of July 05.

There are, of course, oodles of dolls that I'd love to come live here... but I've currently got 2 more than I ever thought I'd realistically see in my lifetime (I'm a little handicapped in the cashflow department ;} ). Although I've still got plans for possible additions in the future, a body for St. John is really the only thing I Absolutely Must Have.

12. it took me three months, the second was a gift for my 21st

13. Six months, to the day, I believe... Although you have to take into consideration that I *ordered* Phoenix earlier than that. ;)

14. I got Renia in mid-January and Jesyd in Mid-March. About two months.

15. Well, depending on your definition, I either got Jack and Beowulf at the same time, or four months apart. :sweat

See, I got Beowulf's head as a free event head when I bought Jack, so I had his disembodied and unpainted head lying around for a while, endowed with a personality and a name and nothing else. Eventually I saved up enough to buy a body to put him on, and then voila: two dolls.

16. It went really fast, I bought Ann in january and a couple of months later I bought Eru. Eru was my dreamgirl so I couldn't resist even tough I had decided that I wouldn't buy a new doll for another six months when I bought my first.

17. I'm hoping 6 months. I've ordered Rae at the end of Jan he came in mid-March. I'm half way saved for Cain, i am hoping to be able to order Cain for my 19th birthday! (please let my mum allow me to get Cain >__<) Hopefully i can get him before the end of the year!

18. My first dolly was technically my second, because the first was a failed FCS scam and I had to reorder again. To make a long story short, I exploded during the extended wait time, and ended up with three in less than 3 months DX

19. Hmmm. Well, I ordered them three weeks apart, but they arrived within one day of each other. :)

That was in February-- and now we're in April and I'm waiting for my third. LOL! So it's all been pretty fast. ;)

20. Naioki was a May baby and Aspen was late July--I was good until October when Taji and Rowen arrived within a week of each other and I've been bad ever since >,<