1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How long was your biggest waiting time?

Jan 7, 2010

1. @Shilen:

Honey, you've really waited long enough for your Ryu! :lol:

2. 8 months for a fcs order this was years ago using a japanese woman who offered the buying service.. it drove me crazy as it was also my first doll!! Syo..

Second would be unoa - I think that was about 4 months.. not exactly sure but it was long.

3. You can always ask for information at the forum, at Q&A. You can also PM Dennis about the status of your order. Bobobie usually ships within a month. Another good advise I can give you is to have your dolls shipped by DHL, if you have not yet indicated this preferred courier. It won't cost you any extra :). Bobobie ships by DHL, but you'll have to indicate this before hand, when you order your dolls or while they're in production.

4. 3 months for a brownie doll. Nearly killed me, i am very impatient and anxious :P :P It helps a LOT to aks questions to the company or to the agent in charge. I did that, and the anxiety left me in peace ^^

5. I think I'm quite lucky in this case, at least until now and I hope it keeps this way. The biggest wait, after paying was about 3 months with my Sugarbelle from D.I.M. Now I'm waiting again and I hope it doesn't surpass that time. I don't feel like beating anyone in this field :sweat

6. Well this thread is making me feel a lot better. I am currently waiting for a doll, a Lati Red Basic M, which has been my longest wait so far. I have ordered from them before and it didn't take this long, but I guess they've been backed up with orders these past few months. I guess compared to many of you here my wait hadn't been that long, being close to 3 months, but its felt like an eternity!

7. The only long wait I've had is during last Fairyland event. It was only a little over two months. It felt like more but I normally buy dolls that are in stock or second hand so it was a first time for me. Taught me I need to learn to occupy myself better so I don't sit around waiting all impatient xD

8. I think it might have been two weeks. I've gotten a lot of my dolls second hand or from dealers who had them in stock, so I haven't waited very long at all.
      Right now I have a Volks Rose on layaway and it's been a month. So I guess that time can count.

9. I ordered my last dolls September 7 and got them December 18. So over 3 months was my longest wait. I was only REALLY impatient the last 3-4 weeks of it, the first two were fine.

10. Longest was about 3 months from DOD for a limited doll. It was only so irritating because they had been promising to ship in 3 weeks and then started a new limited offer before they had even shipped out the previously ordered dolls. Average wait is about 30days or so. Fastest shipping was from Little Monica, I had my boy on my doorstep 5days after I ordered him. He came all the way from Korea and still managed to arrive faster than dolls I had ordered within the country.

11. Hm I send a mail to bobobie service but nothing ):

@DHL: whoo you mean no custom tax? *______* *crossing fingers*

TreeLore
      : OH MAH GOSH! that's really hard o_o''
      I'm happy about my first doll waiting time
      it was the best! 6 weeks ^^ that's good :3

12. hmm.. longest must be my LE Hua Lian from Angell-studio, took me about 7 months to get him.

but it was also due to some complications, because the time we ordered him, he was sold out a few days later, and Atsuki had to ask AS to make Hua Lian for me.

he is the last Hua Lian in the world.. @.@

was worth the wait because I SIMPLY LOVE THIS BOY TO BITS!! :love

13. Oh that's good^^
      I hesitated to create that thread but now I'm happy that helps you! :)

Don't worry.
      I think no company can make a shipping date promise.
      one time it takes long and the other faster~

14. It may take time for Dennis to answer. He's quite busy. DHL has it's own customs service. It is likely they will check it. You can ask Dennis to indicate a low value on the parcel but there is always a chance customs won't believe it and still have it checked. Also, there is always a risk a parcel might get lost or damaged. The value indicated on the parcel will also be indicative of the parcel insurance value. But if it is certain the mail service has lost the parcel, in general doll companies will send a new one.

15. Ahhhh now I see.
      okay I'll tell dennis that he can shipped with DHL :3 when he will checked up his messages XD''

But with the customs is the same right?

16. Oh my gosh what horror stories! My lati is...a week so far! this is obviously going to get longer but i do hope its not nine months! Her clothes came today! they're so small and cute!!! Can't wait to get her!!

17. Lucky for me I ordered her on Sept 12th and got her on September 26th! Amazing shipping time! I love Iplehouse. :)

18. I waited nearly 6 months for my Cuprit. That was really annoying. -_-

19. The longest I've had to wait for a doll to arrive is around 4 to 5 months, however I did have a doll that I never received all the items I paid for and don't expect them to ever turn up.

20. 9 months XD I waited close to 6 months for my Sard when they first released.

But I have heard of people waiting for more than a year for their head to come back from face-up artist for commission hmmmmmmmmmmmm