1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How long was your biggest waiting time?

Jan 7, 2010

1. I think the longest I waited for a bjd was 6 weeks or so, but I don't have very many yet. I've waited as long as a year for other dolls though. The waiting is not fun...

2. 2 more weeks will be 4 months from CH

runner up will be 3 months for LTF Bisou, and also 3 months for LTF Ante

3. Longest wait for me would be my Soom MD Glati - I waited about six months for that little imp to arrive, which is more time than *both* of my Volks FCS orders combined! *_* Mind you, it was worth every second, if you ask me.
      -V

4. *chuckles* I think anyone who bought Soom Amber will win this one. 9 month!! Woo-ho! ^^
      Well, almost 10 month. I ordered her in January and got her... early november I thik...
      had to look it up. I lied. nine month. got her in October. ^^

5. 6 months. Not as bad as 9 months (it's like you're having a baby :)) but still pretty darn bad.

6. Mine was only 3 months for a Lian from Customhouse. He was just a standard mold, not a special, but they're known for being slow. Now I'm wondering how long I'll have to wait for Sia.

7. Yes! I'm pregnant with my chrom! |D~

I heard that the amber waiting time was reaaaaally long too!^^;

8. 10 months, on layaway. And then I moved home and had to wait another month to pick him up from my old housemates.

It nearly killed me. XD

9. Three months for my Soulkid. At the time it seemed to take forever, especially since she was my first doll. Compared to other answers here...not complaining.

10. My Soom Heliot. He took 11 months. Split in December, arrived in November this year. By far the longest wait. ^_^;

11. At first, I thought I hadn't waited very long, but then I realized I participated in an Unoa preorder, which took months (6?)

Oh, the agony!

12. For a doll (Volks FCS): 70 Days
      For Wigs/Clothes (Pre-order): 64 Days

I luckily haven't had any insane wait times yet. Hopefully I can avoid them in the long run.

13. You counted the days? Getting a doll makes us so eager!

14. My longest wait was for my SDF Bliss.
      Had to wait 6 months for him. Luts kept on saying I didn't pay, but I did. Even made the bank do research for where the money was. Conclusion of that research was that Luts had the money. So after confronting them with that, they came ow we have one unindentified payment is that yours? ...... =_= they never realised to come with that any time sooner. After I could confirm it was my payment they went to make my Bliss. Was not very happy with luts for a while.

My Soom Iv and Souldoll Chiron share the second place with about 4 months. Others dolls never gave me such long waiting times. Alltough when I ordered my first doll I had to wait 9 weeks and at that time I thought that was long. =_=; But I just could not wait to get my first doll =p

Only thing that makes the waiting time a bit longer here is the insane customs. They are really sharp on everything and every doll package gets snatched by them =_= The mostly keep it there about 1-2 weeks if you are unlucky much longer and there are always extra costs =/

But to be honest I don't think I want to break the longest waiting time rather the shortest =p

15. Wow. I was about to complain about about how it's been almost a month without my DF Lance... And here I am reading five months, six months, etc. XD I guess I shouldn't complain anymore. He should be on his way pretty soon.

16. I think part of the reason why I re-homed my Glati was because of the waiting time (7 months). It came to a point that I forgot that I had ordered a tiny MD from Soom.

And now I ordered some clothings and accessories from Soom. it's close to 3 weeks now and yet my order is still before shipping. It's really making me shy away from that company.

17. The longest wait I've experience so far was for my girl, it took 8 weeks for her to be finally shipped home. I think I'm pampered by my two boys fast shipping... it was a looong wait for me -_-'' even though it is the 'average' waiting time for a doll.

18. I think my first doll was the longest out of the bunch: a Luts Yder, and he took almost 2 months even. Not as long of a wait time like everyone else's, but it was still torturous to endure. :XD:

19. @Guide: wow you beat me xD but.... my chrom isn't at home yet. maybe I can beat that again but I DO NOT HOPE THAT! ;O;

@gridbug: oh mah gosh! you've wait around a year! that's really crazy! Ô-o
      poor dear~

@hyperwolfy:
      oh no... this sucks!
      I hate problems like that with companiess D: I can sing a song about such problems too! but THAT's is really annoying. never heard something like that about luts!

@Qualadris:
      yes I know how you feel... at time a awainting... 8 things?^^; inculding two dolls. it's making me crazy. when I'll finally get everything it would be like christmas because I'll forget that I've paid for that! |D~ ..no I won't!

I've a really long wait on leeke for two limited wigs now^^; that's annoying when you have to wait so long time for stuff just like you had ordered a doll! x_x'' Hate that.

20. Wow, compared to some of you guys my wait times have been nothing! Yoru was here in a week, Korin took about a month and Sage took two months (which felt like forever. ^_^;; ) Technically our Littlefee Piki has taken three months, but only because he's on layaway.