1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How long was your biggest waiting time?

Jan 7, 2010

1. about 6 months for my preordered Unoa.

2. Most dolls I have bought either second hand, from DDE and knew doll was in stock or I knew wait would be 1-2 months. But Soom broke that record by having me wait 3 months for a Soom Koji and then again for about 4 months for the Bygg & Beyla. Any longer then 2 months I get stressed. But most are well worth wait.

3. Six weeks for a blank barron from iplehouse. the others have all been much shorter, and the fullset soori I bought was only 2 weeks including kidnapping...er... customs and parcel force intervention.

4. Hmmm.....I want to say my Soom Glati was somewhere around 5 months. 3 months is the average wait time for me.

5. Think between 6-8months...again, soom dolls ;) Heliot and Glati in this instance, no layaway.

As a random note my shortest was from luts- 15days for my Lu-wen.

6. I just ordered a Blue Fairy limited and the estimated shipping time is already January 29th. When you order their dolls through MinoruWorld, you order their stock, not for them to go and be made. One reason Blue Fairy is always on time is because they don't allow orders when they are backed up. Right now you can' order about 3-4 of their molds.

7. 10 months for my Skoll. 8); Customs ate them and lost them for a month then I had to wait another on top of that for replacements~

8. I guess I've been pretty lucky then, my longest wait so far has been about two or three weeks for my Zaoll ;D Soom's waiting times would kill me x__x

9. I think i been lucky too so far , longest wait is 38 days now (dollmore stuff) due to snow...aparently paracelforce affraid of little snow -.-

10. wow...haha, I didn't even knew that there are waiting times which are SO long :sweat
      my longest and only waiting time has been 5 days xDD
      that was littlemonica

11. I have been lucky to buy dolls that are in stock mostly. I waited on my last dolls for about 8 months. It is difficult for me to wait. I love buying second hand from another collecter and having the doll arrive in just a few days.

12. This is making me depressed! xD My first doll is going to be complete when I get my Soom Galena body. It's gonna kill me to wait that long! My poor Amber's going to be headless forever. D: But I know it'll be worth it in the end. <3

13. When I ordered some doll parts and a wig from Dollzone in February and the items came in June -_-: 4 months, 90 days..

14. about 1 years ago!!!
      I'm fall in love with YoTenshi Hinata ,I'm waiting her re-release and get her by my money.
      (I don't want to buy secord hand 'cos it's too much expensive for me TwT)
      God bless me please....

15. Over six months. Obviously, the company was one that begins with C and then another H.

16. I think my last Lotus Near took 6 months to make! Well, DD-Anne is a 1-person studio, and she has things like landladies and the winter weather to contend with. But it was cool to be able to go on her blog & periodically check in on the stages of the little Lotuses' progress... all these spooky little casting vats and then the drying area and then the pile of wee unsanded smiley heads... and then pictures of the piles of sandpaper used for finishing, a battalion of assembled but unattached little arms, the separate pieces of outfits & accessories as they were made... It almost felt like being involved with the process, so I found I didn't mind such a wait.

17. Before Luts went International I waited 7 months for a Lishe Delf from them. Patience is a key in this hobby if you want your dolls done right.

18. 8 months for my Soom Amber and Glati. >< My Heliot almost reached that mark too...
      Thanks to that now I always think "oh wow, so fast!" when they take around 3 months to ship (I forgot that they can even take just weeks to ship!). XD Monk patience training, lol.

19. Almost 4 months - for my Soom Chalco...though...does it coun that I waited almost 7 months for my Dollshe eyes? :sweat

20. My longest wait was... 6 days. XDDD It was from Luts, and I was convinced there must have been a shipping error and I'd gotten the wrong doll or something. Here I was expecting at least a month long wait, and I get my kid delf Bory and the event head in less than a week!

I've had regular packages that took longer than that. XD